What are you doing here?

Harry's POV.
Draco and I had just finished our meal when I saw my best friends. I hadn't told them what was going on. I hadn't had the chance. And I didnt want them finding out this way.

"Ron, Hermione... what are you doing here?" I could hear my heart beating in my ears, and it was all I could do not to be shaking.

"Well I was on the wizard web, a section of the internet that takes a spell to access, and I was just fascinated with this lifestyle. So Ron and I decided to give it a look with my birthday money from mum and dad." Hermione explained.

"A bloody better pearchase than that ruddy cat, if you ask me." Ron blurted out. 

"Well no one did Ronald." Hermione quipped back. Then her voice softened just a little bit. "What are you doing here with Malfoy. Why do you look shorter? What's with your hood?"

"Maybe we should take this to the manor." Draco said quietly putting his hand on my elbow before I shook it off. I could just barely hear the repressed sigh.

"The burrow is a better place. A safer place." Ron said protectively.

"Its your choice Harry." I was glad he didn't call me baby. Not until I told Hermione and Ron.

I looked between Draco and Ron. The burrow was my home. But the manor was safe, but it held secrets I didn't want them to know.

After a moment of hesitation Hermione called my name.

"The burrow I guess." I decided. At least then if things blew up, the manor would still be safe.

We left the resturant and headed to the nearest floo point. I could feel Draco about ready to go full Vella on us all. Like he did in the ice cream parlor when I was scared. As much as I wanted that comfort, I didnt want Ron and Hermione to know just yet. So instead, when they weren't looking, I gently put my hand on his shoulder. That seemed to calm him. Until Ron opened his big mouth.

"Scram Malfoy."

I jumped in before Malfoy could do something I would resent or regret. "Hes coming with us." I told them.

Ron scowled, but Hermione was logical. "Do you think its a good idea for him to come? He has not been kind to you." She asked gently.

"He is now. And he is coming." I said firmly. She nodded and gave a small but curious smile.

When we got there, it was deserted except for the loud voices of my favorite set of twins. I wasn't sure where everyone was but I supposed they could be out and about.

"What are you doing here?" Fred asked coming down the stairs with his wand drawn. That was odd. Why would he have his wand drawn in his own home.

"You can put away the bloody wand. Its just us." Ron said.

"How do we know its you?" George asked.

"Yeah? Eat a spider prove it."

Ron pailed. Ever since the twins turned his teddy bear into a spider, he hated them. "You know I'm scared of them." He whispered menisingly.

"Of course we do, but someone else wouldn't." Fred said giving his brother a noogie. "Now what are you four doing here."

I saw Dracos wings peak out before anyone else did and I could tell he was angry. He thought the twins were telling us we shouldn't be with him.  "Because I needed to tell Hermione and Ron why I'm with Draco and explain some things. It's probably better that you both hear as well." I said.

"Do you want me to tell them?" Draco asked softly. I knew he wanted to be my dom in this moment, but now wasn't the time for that.

"We want Harry to tell us." Ron said. Always so aggressive.

I took my hood off so they could see my ears. Fortunately Hermione didn't need anything else before she put the story together.

"Your awful aunt and uncle forced you into an early inheritance and Draco is your mate. Is that what happened?" She asked.

"How did you know?" I was glad I didn't have to explain it but I wasn't sure how she figured it out so soon.

"Well if you have ears you must be a Neko, but you aren't 17 yet. Your aunt and Uncle are absolutely awful, and to do this on your birthday, it makes since that they would be the ones to force you into an early inheritance. And I saw Dracos wings earlier. Also its the only logical explanation as to why you would forgive him so easily."

"You're gay?!?" Ron asked. He was raised to understand mates and such so it made since that he was no longer questioning Draco's intent. But this hurt just as much if not more.

It seemed Draco had had enough of Ron, because, before I could say a word, soft white wings wrapped around me pulling me close to Draco.

"Oh your a sub." He laughed. I began to cry. My best friend, the closets thing I had to family, was rejecting me for things I couldn't control and it stung.

I couldnt see Malfoy draw his wand.

"Drac, I know you're upset, I am too, but before you do something that would upset Harry more than he clearly already is, let's give Ron a second to explain himself."

"Why should i?" He hissed.

"Because if you curse Ron, no matter how much of a despicable bigot he's acting like, we'll curse you and this will become some big fight when it doesn't need to be." Fred said. "Now Ron explain yourself because mum did not raise you to be like this."

"Harry i have no problem with you being gay. In fact, Hermione and I suspected it. We're just, I'm just hurt you didn't tell us. That you got with someone first. I don't care if you're gay."

"Didnt want you to be mad." I whimpered still within Dracos soft safe warm wings.

"Oh Harry. I'm sorry you felt we would be mad at you." Hermione said.

"Yeah mate. I know I was a right git forth tear, but I'll always support you."

"Us too Harry." The twins said together.

"Babe is there something else you want to tell them?" Draco asked lowering his wings just enough so that they could see my face. Nope. I didnt want to tell them about this. They would laugh.

"Harry you don't have to hide anything from us." She said.

"Yeah, We've been through worse. Whatever this is, we can deal with it."

"You tell." I muttered at Draco.