Good Morning, Maybe

Draco's POV
      I woke up to see my little Harry in bed. He was clinging to his bear with the paci still in his mouth. He was adorable and so sweet. Looking at the clock I realized it was almost time to wake him. I took a quick shower and got changed before I woke my little angel. I had my wings out in case he was scared. My wings would give his creature comfort.
      "Dwaco!" He called happily around his pacifier. My wings retracted knowing he was happy and safe. I picked him up.
      "Let's get you dressed." I told him holding him closed.
      I lent him some of my clothes and a robe. He didnt have anything acceptable to wear out in public or well out in the wizarding world.
     I gave him the clothes and he got changed in the bathroom. When he came out the paci was still in his mouth and the bear in his hand. He was adorable.
     "How about some breakfast?"
     "Bweakfast? I get bweakfast?" He asked wide eyed. He didnt normally get breakfast? What did those people do to my precious little mate?
     "Of course Harry. You can always have food."
      He smiled. "Tank you Dwaco." Such a sweet boy.
      I sat him in the high chair as we waited for food to come. He was well behaved until my father and mother came into the room. He was quick to take the Pacifier out and try to get down. "Harry, stop squirming." I said gently but firmly. I didnt want to scare him but he needed to know I was still in charge. "If you ask nicely I'll get you down though." In the future he would get in trouble for squirming as he could get hurt. But because this was all new, things would be approached differently.
      "Please Draco." He begged looking at me scared. I sighed but put him in a real chair.
     "Better." He nodded but looked at my parents scared.
     "Harry we wont judge." My father said as gently as he could. It's not that he was against me and Harry or anything we've done. Being gentle just wasnt in his nature.
      "We will love and support you no matter what." My mum said. I had great parents. I never realized just how lucky I was until I met Harry's Aunt and uncle. My parents would never be that way to anyone. In our world or the other.
      He was clearly confused but smiled. I gently placed a hand on his knee. "Harry I know this is all new and scary and probably confusing but we all care about you Harry. You never have to be scared anymore. We'll take care of you. I'll take care of you."
     He leaned in real close and whispered "can I go back in m-the high chair?" I beamed. I'd be willing to wait if that's what he felt he needed, but I was happy he was adapting so well. 
     I picked him up and gently sat him down. "If you want down just ask okay?" I didnt want to have to strap him in but at the same time I didnt want him to fall out and get hurt.
    "Yes Dwaco." After a moment of thought he handed me his bear. What?
     "Can bwonie have his own chaiw so he doesnt get messy?" He asked me.
     I smiled and put Brownie next to him. I knew that harry only meant for him to sit on another chair, but I decided that Brownie would need to have his own chair for the table. I would have one made.
    "Of course Harry. That's very smart thinking." I said booping his nose as I set the bear down.
    He blush adorably. Although he is always adorable. 
     After breakfast Harry made grabby hands. "Uppies Draco." He demanded.
    I gave him a sideways look. I was happy he was becoming comfortable here but I was still in charge.
    "Can you use your magic word baby?"
    "Please?" He asked.
    "That's my good boy." I said with a smile as I picked him up. He had gotten syrup on his hands and face. Seemed he needed a clean up before to days plans.
    I took him to my bathroom and set him on the counter. I grabbed a wash cloth and gently cleaned his hands and face. He was starting to get a little fidgety but I guess that can only be expected.
    "Draco are you almost done yet?" He complained. It seemed he was out of his headspace now but I was glad he let me finish cleaning him up.
     "All most." I said as I whipped away the rest of the syrup. "There we go. All done." He got ready to hop off the counter. Nope. Not going to happen. He may be in his big headspace but he was still fragile after what happened at his aunt's and uncle.
     "Harry, wait." I told him.
     "I can get down myself."
     "Maybe once you've regained your strength but for now, no." I said as I picked him up and set him on the ground. He looked upset but he wasnt going to argue.
      "Now let's pack you a survival kit." He instantly panicked and started begging me not to hurt him. That he would be a good boy. Just to please not get rid of him. It broke my heart.
     I held the small boy close the me and stroked his ears gently. "Hey it's okay it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not going to get rid of you." After a while he calmed down. "What had you so worried." I asked holding him on my lap as I sat on the carpeted floor of my bedchanber.
      "Y-you you said s-urvival kit, I-I thought y-you were a-bandoning me i-in the woods o-or something." He strutted. My poor baby boy.
      "Oh Harry. I'm so sorry." I said as I gently rocked him. "No. I will never get rid of you or abandon you. The survival kit is just a bag of stuff for you to do while we shop so you dont get bored." I explained gently. "I should have been more clear. I'm so sorry Harry."
     He fisted my shirt and just barked his head in my neck. Though he was so precious and adorable, I felt bad for scaring him. I picked him up as I stood up and with him in one arm took him to his nursery to pack his bag.
    He whined and clung to me. My poor little Harry. "Hey its okay." I said softly as I bounced him on my hip. "I'm not leaving you. I'm not leaving you. I'm just packing you a bag." I cooed.
      He was very scared and it was all my fault. My creature felt crushed. We had hurt our mate.