surprising discoveries

Draco's POV
I smiled at my baby. He was finally starting to trust me. "Harry and I were at the Moonship Eatery because we participate in something called DDLB." I started. I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain it yet again, especially since Ron and Hermione had been at the cgl themed resturant.

Hermione nodded. "Ron and I are familiar with the acronym."

"So are George and I, though I prefer bdsm and George pet play." Fred said.

Hermione shot Ron a look who nodded at her. "We were waiting to tell you in person Harry, and then we ran into you today and didn't have the time to talk about it first, but Ron and I are dating and he's my sub. It happened fast Harry and we knew that a letter wasn't the right way to tell you."

"Finally!" My little Harry cried. "I've been waiting for you two to get together since we were thirteen."

They smiled and I was glad they were accepting of us. I knew that fetishes and kinks were wide spread but I never would have guessed this many people would be into that world.

"Harry you can be yourself around us." Fred said.

"And you guys can be yourself around us." Harry said. But I knew it would take more to get little Harry out around them.

"You know, there's a club in red velvet alley." Grang- Hermione said. Ms goody two shoes was suggesting we do something illegal?

"Have you forgotten you four are underage?" Fred asked.

"Im not suggesting anything like that!" She exclaimed. "Of course not. I'm not stupid. Or reckless. No. Its more like a club house. It might be fun for all six of us to go. What do you think, Draco, Fred, George?"

Before I could answer my little Harry yawned. "I think its a great idea, but someone here needs a nap. How about 7 tonight? I'll buy tickets for everyone." I offered.

After agreement from Hermione and the twins, Harry and I headed home. Though he tried to fight it, it wasn't long before my little Harry was passed out on my bed.

I kept an eye on my sleeping baby as I quietly unpacked his things. I was glad he had proper clothes that would make him happy. And a cat tree to play in when his creature needed it. I would need to ask George for some pet play tips. Harry was half cat, so by nature he would be into it. And even if George was a sub, as I suspected, he would still have more information than I would.

After unpacking, I picked out two outfits for my little Harry. One had a pair of overalls with trains on them, and with a striped long-sleeved shirt underneath. The other was a nice white sweater and a pink flaired skirt. Each with the appropriate collar, ingraved with my name and contact information. We were going to a club and I needed people to know that he belonged to me and was off the market.

It didn't take long after I picked out the outfits and sent off money to the club to reserve 6 tickets for tonight, for my little Harry to wake up.

I could tell he was in little space because the first thing he did was start crying.

I ran to him and scooped him up into my arms. "Whats wrong bug?" I asked worriedly.

"Brownie ran away!" He sobbed. His bear was missing. Of course. I knew I tucked brownie in with him at naptime so the bear couldn't be far. Of course little Harry thought the bear could walk, and after everything he went through, it made since that he thought the bear ran away, though I was still saddened by that.

"Oh bug, I'm sure we'll find him. I'll help you look." I said picking him up. Even with my vela strength, it was far too easy to pick him up.

I saw a lump at the side of the bed and pulled the covers down. There was brownie.