The club

Harry's POV
After getting me changed and into a yucky diaper Draco sat next to me.

"Harry can you be big for me again?" Great I just wanted to play and Draco wouldn't let me. No fun. But I knew that whatever Draco said has to be important.

I took a deep breath and nodded. "What is it Dray?"

"We need to talk about the club today. There will be a lot of people there and I know you might be scared. But being disrespectful will result with a punishment." I tensed up. I hated that word. But Draco didn't give me a lot of time to dwell on it. "Your first offense will be five minutes of time out. Any other offenses will be followed with teeth brushing with baking soda. I will not lay a hand on you Harry. No punishments will hurt and after every punishment I will consol you and we'll talk about it. That's called aftercare. No punishment should ever go beyond the actual act. Do you understand?" He asked.

"What do you mean no punishment should go beyond the act?" I asked. I was a little confused. Most of my punishments at the Dursleys lasted days and were followed by weeks or years of reminders.

"What a good question. What i mean is that while you should dislike the punishment while its happening, you shouldn't be left with mental scars or wounds from a punishment. When a punishment is over thats it, you're forgiven and I dont hold anything that happened against you. It's all over. Does that make since."

So when I was punished that was it? It was all over? That sounded way too good to be true. But up until now, Draco hadn't given me any reason not to trust him. And the punishment at the moonship wasn't bad. Maybe I could trust him again. So I nodded. 

"Good. Do you consent Harry? If so I won't ask again at the club, okay?"

I was a little scared, would he punish me unnecessary? "What happens if I don't agree or understand why I'm being punished?"

"That's another great question Harry. I will always explain and ask if you understand. If you don't or you don't agree, we can go somewhere private or quiet to discuss it first. As long as I know, I will never punish you if you don't understand or consent. That being said, if I don't know that you don't understand I will." That seemed reasonable. A lot more reasonable then uncle Vernon, or Dudley who would hit me just for being alive.

"What if you think i deserve a punishment other then corner time or baking soda?" He had used quiet time earlier, and i remembered that lines were also on the punishment list.

"Then I will ask for consent. And the consent we're talking about right now, only counts for public disrespect tonight at the club. It's not blanket consent." He explained. "I know doms who do it that way, and there's nothing wrong with that, but I don't ever want you to feel that you're being abused Harry. You're safe with me. Do you consent to these punishments as outlined?"

I was scared but I decided to agree. This wouldn't work if I couldn't trust Draco. "I consent."

"Thank you Harry. Now we have a few more things to talk about. Firstly there will be a lot of people there. And, not everyone will be nice. I want to have you on a leash. That way I know you're safe and where you are at all times. We have some options for leashes. But you have to wear your collar. It has a tracking spell and my information on it." Normally I'd be a little peeved about the tracking spell, but he was being honest with me. And  after what happened this morning, I welcomed the added protection. "For leashes you may either wear the leather leash that goes with your collar, or you can wear a backpack harness."

"A backpack harness?" I asked.

"Yes. Mostly used for little kids its like a backpack with a leash attached. The main different will be appearance. The backpack is more little space and the leash is more subspace. Either is okay Harry but neither is not an option."

I was conflicted. I didnt want anyone to see either. But Draco made it clear that wasn't an option. "I dont know." I admitted.

"I'd suggest the backpack. There's a lot of fun activities and you might want to be in little space. Does that sound good?"

I nodded. "Ill grab it in a few minutes. But there's one more thing we need to talk about. I want to talk to my parents about getting you in therapy now. Before we go to the club."

"Can't we wait?" I almost begged.

"Harry we have to options. We can postpone the inevitable and you can worry about it first hours, days or even weeks. Or we can do it now. And the two of us can face it together. I'll leave it up to you. But we will do it before we go back to school. What do you say?" I asked.

"Okay." He was right. I couldnt delay it forever.

"Harry I'll be with you every set of the way." He said before grabbing my hand and guiding us to his parents, who were sitting in the Parlor.

"Mum, dad we need to talk. Harry has had a rough childhood. And he needs help. I want to get him in Therapy immediately." He said.

I jumped in. "I'll pay for it. I just need an adult to sign off on it."

"No." His father said and my heart broke. They were going to separate me and Draco.

"I agree Harry needs Therapy. But he won't be paying for it. Harry you have a family now. We'll take care of you. And we won't be doing it immediately. We need to make sure we find the right fit for Harry. A bad therapist can do more damage than delaying it. A few weeks. But we will start the search immediately."

"You don't hate me for being broken?" I asked hesitantly.

"Harry, let me tell you a story." Mrs. Malfoy said. "When Draco was a young boy, he broke the Christmas train. He was so upset with himself that he hid the train from us. If course we noticed it was missing and Draco showed us. We couldn't fix the train. He had knocked the motor and most of the roofs off the train cars and it was broken. But we moved it into the greenhouse. And now plants grow from it and there's a bird bath in it. Because it was broken we got to turn it into something more beautiful then it ever could have been before. One day you'll be the same, turned into something more beautiful then ever before."

They were so kind to us, to me.

"Now its dinner time boys. Should we head into the dinning room?" Mr Malfoy said and we followed him. Draco and I hand in hand.