Decisions and Rules

Draco's POV
    "Harry you promised to give this a chance. That means all of this." I told him. If he told me no then that was that and I would respect his wish. But I wanted him to say yes. To obey like I knew his creature needed to. But I wanted to take care if him and see him be happy; however, if he told me no, then I would listen. "But I wont make you do anything you dont want to." I never wanted him to be scared or feel like he was being forced. I always wanted him to have a say.
     "O-okay." He said and I smiled.
     This was my one and only chance and I couldn't and wouldn't blow it  I couldn't risk losing Harry. "Harry do you want to look in the toy box? There might be a friend or two," or fifty eight "for your bear." I told him.
     "His name is brownie." He said clutching the bear. It wasn't spiteful or angry. It was like a small child would tell an adult the name of their favorite toy.
     I held my hand out to the bear. "Its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Brownie."
      Harry giggled and moved Brownies hand to mine. His giggle was the most beautiful sound in the whole world. I wanted to hear it all the time. "Do you and Brownie want to look in the toy box?" I asked him and he nodded. I could tell he was fighting slipping and I wanted him to embrace it.
      He walked over to it and opened the chest. Inside was fairly organized. I had dividers put in to brack it into three main sections. The first and largest section was filled with stuffed toys. Small and big traditional and crazy. Anything that he might like. The second section was about half the size of the first. Inside were toy cars and such and missalanius toddler toys. The last section was filled with infant toys. I was hoping Harry would regress to about two years old but I would take anything. The entire toy trunk had been charmed with an expansion spell so that it could hold anything he wanted. He had gone all his life without much and I wanted to spoil him. 
      He looked at the toy chest in awe. "C-can I play with that one?" He asked pointing to a soft stuffed elephant.

      "Of course you may

      "Of course you may. These are all yours." I told him as I handed him the elephant.
      "Really?" He asked delighted and hopeful.
      "Really. What are you going to name him?" I asked.
      "Her. Brownie is a him this is a her."
      "My sincerest apologies. What will you name her?"
      "Ellie." He said and I smiled.
      "Hello Ms. Ellie it is a pleasure to meet you." I said bowing. He laughed and laughed. It was very nice to here him laugh like that.
       "Harry, baby dinner is going to be soon but until then you can play then after, we'll talk about rules," I could tell that big Harry was back and wanted to say something and I would let him but first I would finish. "and, if you listen we'll have icecream for dessert." He smiled at that.
       "What kind of rules?" He asked a little nervous.
       "Like what a parent would give you. And any of the rules are up for discussion. I may not change them but I will always hear out what you have to say."

"Nothing bad?"
       "No. Nothing bad. I promise."
       "Okay." I smiled at the boy.
       "Do you want to play some more baby boy?"
       "Yes please." He said as he started to explore his room.
        I kept a careful eye on him. I didn't want him getting hurt or making a terrible mess. Soon though it was dinner time. I gently picked him up and put him on my hip like a toddler.
       I sat him in the highchair that was placed next to mine but he wasn't having it. "No!" He yelled. Oh no. He was having a tantrum.
      "Harry be a good boy and sit here or you'll be in trouble." He huffed but did as told. "That's my good boy." Food came out as Harry smiled happily.
      Eventually everyone had ate their fill and it was time to go over rules. I wanted to make sure he was in his big head space for this and took him to my room.
      "Harry, I need you to be a big boy." You never want to have a serious conversation if your little is in little space. It makes them feel stressed and they can't always make the best decisions.
     "Yes Draco."
     "Good job. Now, it is time to go over rules." I could tell he was nervous. "I promise, it will be okay. I wont hurt you. And any rule you have a problem with we'll talk about okay?" He nodded.
"1) you will not lie. I will always know and you'll only get in more trouble for lying.
2) Little Princes do not curse you you are my little Prince.
3) if something is wrong tell me immediately.
4) you are beautiful and if you ever have bad self thoughts, you need to tell me immediately.
5) if I tell you it to do something it needs to be done.
6) no being mean or bratty.
7) eat three meals a day.
8) take care of your personal hygiene though I'll be there to help.
9) bedtime is 10:30 on school nights no later than midnight on weekends. 
Any question?"
He thought for a second then shook his head.
"Punishments will be time out, brushing your teeth with baking soda, lines, or early bedtimes. It may one day include Spanking but not before you tell me its okay. And questions?" I asked again and once more he shook his head. Baking soda was actually good for teeth and could be digested, so no negative consequences, but tasted awful.
"Now rewards." His eyes lit up with happiness. "They can be things like extra sweets, new toys, shopping trips special dates or anything I deem fit. Any questions?" He shook his head bit.
"Okay. Now how about we cuddle." He nodded and so I picked him up and carried him to my room.