Red Velvet Alley

A/N: thank you so much to Ron-W-LeviOsa who helped me write the chapter.
Harry's POV
After I ate my ice cream, and Draco embaracesly whipped the ice cream off my face, we went shopping. First we picked up our school supplies and things. I thought that was it.
"Ready for the fun shopping?" Draco asked me.
"Theres more?" I asked. I always just got Dudley's hand-me-downs.
"Of course there is Baby." I smiled and we entered a clothing shop.

He spoiled me with tee-shirts and pants and shoes and such. That was it right? Wrong! He took me down Knockturn alley.

"Draco what are we doing down here?" I asked nervously. The last time I was down here I was in a really scary shop and I had only heard bad things about this part of town.
"Dont worry. We're only going to another alley. A safer one. I promise. I would never take you anywhere unsafe. Okay?" He said holding out his hand for me to take. I did so. He was sweet.
Finally we entered an alley with bright colors and fun looking shops.
Some had pretty dresses but I knew I wasnt allowed girls clothes that would make me a disgrace. Others had cuddley toys but I knew I had enough. Some had outfits that looked like they were for children but in adult size. One even had ears and collars.
"Welcome to Red Velvet Alley." The name red velvet wasnt lost on me. This was a place for people with kinks.
I suppose this is why Draco took me here. "Okay we're going to get you what I think are necessities first and then we'll shop around a bit. Okay?"
I nodded and he took me into what looked to be a baby store. But the clothes could fit me. This is wear he bought the pajamas and underwear.
Everytime he put a onesie or underwear in the cart I would blush. "Its okay buddy." He said. "No one here will judge you for what you like. And I just want you to be comfortable okay?" I nodded and soon the cart was filled with onsies underwear pacifiers and even some more toys. We soon left the store and he shrunk all the bags and feather weight charmed them before putting them in his pocket.
Then we entered what looked like a normal store. "I saw you looking at the store window. Go ahead and pick out whatever youd like."
I naturally went to the boys side. I knew I wasnt allowed to go to the girls side though there were some cute items over there.
"Harry." he called. I turned to look at him. "This isnt what you were looking at was it?" He voice was gentle but firm. One that assured me he wasnt angry but that he would only accept the truth.
"No sir."
He put his hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes. "I know you've been told a lot of lies at your relatives house. But you do not have to be ashamed of your style. No matter how different it is. You should be proud of it." I gave a small smile happy to have such a kind and thoughtful mate. "Now go pick put anything you want."
I went to the girls section and found several interesting items of clothing. A few sweaters. Some skirts. I wasnt going to abandon guy clothes or start using female pronouns though there was nothing wrong with that. But I thought it would be nice to change my style a little. And I liked the way I looked in the clothes.
"Are you sure this is okay Draco?"
"Yes baby. As long as your comfortable and happy I'm going to support you. No matter what." He said and I hugged him. I had the best mate.
We soon checked out. "Are we going home?" I asked.
"Not yet. I know this is taking a long time. But there are a few more things to get." He told me. I nodded. I trusted Draco. I really did. Sure there were some things I was uncomfortable with, but I would always be safe with Draco.
I grabbed his hand in slight fear as we entered a dark shop. The whips, collars, leashes and other items along with the dim lighting led to the scary feeling of the store.
"Its okay Harry. Its not scary. I promise." I nodded. "I want to get you a collar or too." He said as we walked past a line of them. "let's start with two okay? One to go with your more girls outfits and one for your more masculine side."
There was one pink collar lined with white fur. The outside had pink fabric flowers with diamonds in the center. Twenty-four hours ago I wouldnt have asked for it and while I was still hesitant I was ready to ask. "Draco can I get that one?" I asked pointing at it.
"Of course you may." He got the shopkeeper to take it out of the glass case. "Okay Harry. One more."
The other was a black leather collar much like a belt. Less fancy but I liked it as well. Draco additionally picked out a silver choker type collar that could be warn in public. Additionally he grabbed a leash for the collars. It excited me a little.
"Now for some more cat related items. You are half cat so sometimes you may feel like one and that's okay." He said as he picked up food and water dishes that would be engraved. He picked up a pink set and a black set. He got a cat bed. And a scratching post. That was what most interested me. It looked like fun and had many places for my creator to hide.
Eventually we had everything and checked out. "What do you say we get some lunch then head home. You've had a big day." Draco said.
I nodded. I had been molested. I turned into a cat. And I walked all over Diagon Alley and now Red Velvet Alley. I was ready for some food and to go home.