Mischeif

-Hazel-

Percy, Nico and I were sitting at a table in the leaky cauldron. We were talking about the quest quietly in Latin.

"If Voldemort comes back it's going to be bad." Nico said. Bianca sat on his shoulder like a parrot, looking around at the witches and wizards in the pub.

"Well no duh." Percy muttered, resulting in Nico kicking his shin. "Ow!"

"It would be our third war." I reminded them. "Voldemort can't be worse then Gaia or Kronos... right?"

"He isn't a deranged god, titan, giant or primadoral trying to murder everyone. So probably not." Nico said. Percy shifted in his seat, his sleeve moving slightly. The SPQR tattoo came into sight slightly. Nico yanked his sleeve over it. "Careful. If anyone sees our SPQR tattoos it could end badly. Just seeing a little could make them think it's the dark mark." We both nodded, unaware of the three students watching us.

-Harry-

"What language is that?" I whispered to Harry and Ron. The three transfers were suspicious. They were talking in a different language that we didn't know.

"I don't know." Hermione replied. "It sounds old, like Latin."

We looked back to the trio. Percy shifted in his seat. His sleeve moved up and on his left arm I saw the edge of a tattoo. My breath hitched. Nico reached over and pulled his sleeve down, muttering something in the odd language.

"He has a Dark Mark." I said. Hermione must have saw it to. Her complexion was awfully pale.

"There only kids." She said, eyes wide. "Why would they do that?"

"It's Voldemort 'Mione. He would stop at nothing." Ron mumbled.

"We should tell Dumbledore." I decided. "We go back to Hogwarts tomorrow. Let's keep a close eye on them." Hermione and Ron nodded in agreement.

The three American talked some more in that strange language. Suddenly a bang went off and pink and purple powder exploded around them. I heard Hazel shriek, and Nico stumbled away from the table towards us. He was covered in head to toe with the colourful powder. When it cleared from the air I could see Percy sitting there just like before. He blinked multiple times before looking down at his clothes.

"Well schist." He said.

"Damn." The voice startled me and I spun around to see Fred and George standing there looking sheepish. "Expected you three to be sitting there. Not some poor kids."

"Ey!" Nico exclaimed as he attempted to shake the powder out of his hair to no avail. "We aren't some poor kids!"

I caught Hazel pointing her wand at Percy. Without saying a word the powder disappeared. She did the same to herself before coming over to Nico. When she pointed her wand at him Nico took a startled step away, then another.

"Hold still!" She scolded. Hazel flicked her wand and Nico was back to normal. "Gods."

"Sorry Hazel." He mumbled.

"What was that?" Asked Percy as he appeared beside the two.

"That was us." Fred said. "Meant to get these three." Percy grinned.

"That was awesome." He said.

"Percy." Nico said, grabbing Percy's arm. "Don't introduce them to the Stolls."

"Aw man! It would be so fun!" Percy pouted. Nico rolled his eyes and cuffed him upside the head.

"Don't even try your baby seal eyes. They may work on literally everyone else, but not me." Nico told him.

"Who're you?" Asked George.

"Percy Jackson." Percy said. "And these are my cousins Nico Di Angelo and Hazel Levesque."

"We are going to Hogwarts this year." Hazel said. "Transferred from America."

"So your from Ilvermorny." Fred's eyebrows shot up. We shook our heads.

"Camp Olympia." Nico told them. "It's small. Not very well known." The two both opened their mouths to say something but were cut off by a shout from the stairs.

"Fred! George! I swear to Merlin if you pranked someone!"

-Percy-

An older redhead women came down the stairs. She was dumpier, not skinny like Ron or Fred and George. The women clearly was angry and Fred and George shrunk in on themselves.

"Not at all!" Fred said.

"Why would we ever do that?" Asked George. The women placed her hands on her hips. She looked at the trio sitting down and then at us.

"Who might you three be?" She asked kindly, a smile appearing on her lips.

"Hazel Levesque, Nico Di Angelo and Percy Jackson." I said again. "Transfers from America."

"Wonderful to meet you dears!" The women gave us each a hug, and Nico, much to my surprise, didn't back away from it. "I'm Molly Weasley."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Weasley." Hazel said. I glanced down at my watch and saw it was already quite late.

"We should get to bed." I told Nico and Hazel. Nico looked at me in surprise for being responsible. I sent him a glare.

"Yes, yes, you five should to." Mrs. Weasley said, looking sternly at Fred, George, Ron, Harry and Hermione. "Goodnight dears."

We headed up to our rooms and I wondered what Hogwarts would be like before I fell asleep.

Word Count: 852