Chapter 4 - Lost Lamb

The next few days after the talent show were certainly different from how everyone usually saw (Y/N). He was seen talking to more people during the days and at meals his voice was heard regularly during conversations... This of course threw everyone off since the night they read his journal. The more observant campers managed to guess when he was hit with the stage light this caused a personality shift, now the question was if that was a good thing? "Hahaha! Now this is quite the morning isn't it!" It's for the worst! Everyone was gathered around the campfire for today's challenge "Guess what everyone! You all get to go camping, today's challenge is simple. Go to the campsite and then return the next morning before the other team. You'll have a map and compass to guide you along with instructions, plus there will be a few supplies at the sites. Now how about some breakfast?"  Tossing out beans to everyone they finished them quickly, (Y/N) didn't eat his and instead gave it to Owen. "I've always wanted to go camping! Do you think we'll find bears? Or maybe a mythical beast of ungodly proportions? I can't wait!" Everyone let out a heavy breath at his words, he really wasn't the same as before. "I'll take those! My instincts are never wrong." He managed to grab both the map and compass making him the guide. "I'll lead our team to... victory.... what's for breakfast?" Taking this moment to grab the items back Courtney took the lead again and the challenge was officially started!

(Y/N) was staying near the back of the line in his own world as he rubbed his head with a burning headache, he didn't know what was happening these last few days but one thing was for certain. His memory would suddenly draw blanks and he would only have a few minutes of actual consciousness including this very moment. Grasping his head in pain once again he zoned out and saw a funny looking squirrel that seemed to smile at him "Oh! You wanna play a game?" He happily chased after the squirrel and at that time his team finally saw a big issue. "Guys, we don't have our entire team. We're missing the two besties and the loner." Everyone looked around and that was the case, after yelling for the three missing people it became clear they weren't going to be able to find them. During the search for the missing members, The Loner had given up on his game with the squirrel not even realizing he was now lost. "Where is everybody, I thought we all were playing a game?" He stood in the forest alone... alone........ al... one.... "I miss everyone!!! Waaaaaaaaah!" The lonesome male ran away in a random direction with tears falling from his face rapidly, if only the other campers could see him now. Not paying attention to his surroundings was the major problem as he ran deeper into the woods but after running for awhile he eventually ran  into someone else. "Gwweeen! I was so lonely and I was afraid to be alone forever! IM SO GLAD I FOUND YOU!" He was crying all over Gwen as  he blabed on and on about being alone forever. It looks as though he found the other team but it didn't matter since it was people. It was declared at this moment he would temporarily joining the enemy team to not be alone! "Now I'm with you all, treat me well!".

"Yo! Sorry about crying all over you Gwen, I've been meaning to talk to you about something regarding that reading Heather did." "W-What?! I-Is it bugging you what she said?" "Nah! I actually wanted to give you some advice." "A-Advice!" My face grew with a wide smirk and pushing up my fake glasses I laughed "YES! Your writing style needs a little work in the romance section, expand on the interests on the main love interest so we readers can truly understand her feelings!" "You are giving me writing advice? I see..." She walked off ahead as I felt my ego grow in size, helping people is always nice. "I don't think she was writing a novel (Y/N). My advice is just give her a little space." Trent was walking with me now and I was glad he was talking to me since Gwen left. "I see, you may just be right. Yoooo! Beth, can I see those badges you have on that sash of yours?" Trent watched as the small guy ran over to Beth with his eyes sparkling in excitement. The Screaming Gophers had found their campsite and a plan was laid out, build the site, start a fire, and get food. (Y/N) was ready to do any of the tasks at hand but after some very pushy movements from Heather and refusal to have him wandering alone, he was tasked with lookout. He posted up underneath a tree and managed to stay focused for a good minute until he fell asleep. His peaceful sleep was an enjoyable experience after the giant cry fest from the afternoon but as he dreamed of small animals running through the woods he was awoken to yelling. "Wait! We forgot about (Y/N)!" Not knowing what was happening he rubbed his eyes but before even knowing a bear was in camp a loud snap was heard from above him.