The 1st Day

{Lady Stella's POV}

We walk inside the castle and put the man on a bed inside a hospital. "Ma'am, we need to go outside now, the doctors will help him" the lady said to me, but then the man speak."Thank you...for your help, m'lady...and I'm sorry that accuse you to a different witch...". "Your most welcome, and don't worry about it, people make mistakes". He nods and me and the lady walk out of the room. The lady then sigh's and turn to me, "Now thats out of the way, may i ask what's your name?" the lady ask."Oh, Im Stella and you?". "Nice to meet you Stella, I am Azura". As we greet each other, a man then walks up to us."Azura! did you find any more people?...oh! hello, i didn't see you there..." The man ask. "Who is this Azura?" the man ask Azura. "Patrick, this is Stella, Stella, this is Ser Patrick", Azura introduce me to Patrick."Its nice to meet other people who is here, were you in danger when you got here Lady Stella?"."Gladly i wasn't...but i was lost just now, thankfully Azura here save us". The man then turn his head to Azura,"Us?". "Oh right, i was in the forest, trying to find here, the Frostbourn, but cause i'm not good in reading maps...i was kind of lost..."."Oh i see...well you can stay here if you want, I'm pretty sure we still have some rooms for visitors" he said with a smile."really? i can stay here?". Well i expect you are from the coven right?, you must be far away from here". I then tilt my head "How did you know that i was from the coven?". "You are from the coven? i was just taking a wild guess!". "well you got it right" we laugh and smile by then. "Stella you should take a look around! oh and can i ask you a favor?" Azura then ask. "Sure! you did save me just now, so what do you need?" "I know this may be your 1st day here and you don't know a lot of people here, but i want to ask can you past something to someone?" she then ask and i nod my head "Of course! who is it?". "It's this boy who is i think your age, he wears a dark blue creeper hoodie and wears a little bit of armour, he has blue and red eyes, oh and his name is Rain. I want you to give him this, i got a lot of work to do so i need your help".As she gives me the thing to give Rain, it seem's like she wanted me to give Rain a key. "Alright then...do you have any idea where he could be tho? this place is very big". "Oh he should be outside, he's usually there...Thank you Stella". I then nods and smile "No problem, this is one way of me to repay you" I then walk out from the castle, trying to find someone name Rain...lets hope theres not a same Rain here.

As i was searching, i ask some people here that maybe knows where Rain is, but so far no one knows where he is, does he always stay alone? When i made it to the entrance of the Frostbourn, i then saw someone with a dark blue creeper hoodie from the back, and there was armour on him. That must be him. When i wanted to walk up to him, i saw a girl with orange hair,dark red eyes with blue colour sleeves. She hug and kiss him on the cheek....i guess they are together? "Hey Rain! i need to go to the Glacierford....i need to take my stuff there" i heard the Orange hair girl ask to Rain."Can't i go with you? its dangerous there!" when i heard he said that he wants to go, i remember about the key, when i walk almost to him i then stop when the girl the speak "It's fine! its bright now anyways so i should be fine". I should not intervene in their story....i then walk a little farther till I cant hear them saying that much. A few of them talking later, eventually the girl then walk away with a bow on her hand with arrow's on her back. I then look around if there was other people here that wants to talk to him but cause there wasn't, I then finally can walk up to him. "Um..hey! Are you Rain?" i ask him." Oh, yes Im Rain...and who are you?"."Im Stella and I'm here cause Azura wants me to give you this" I give him the key. "Oh! my dorm room key...thanks I needed this...say, are you new here?" He ask me "Yes i am". "Well i'm kind of new here too, i know some places here but not all...do you want to take a look around with me?". "Sure why not?"

As we talk and walk around the area, I then felt something that i shouldn't have feel....i think...i have catch feelings for him...