Save her? {Part 2}

{Lady Stella's POV}

As me and Azura get in to the Nether portal, we teleported right in front of a nether fortress. We search around the area, Azura using her wings search from the sky while I search from the ground. Azura is searching on the Fortress while i search on the area."ABIGAIL! DON'T LEAVE ME ME LIKE THIS! I CAN'T LOSE YOU!" As I heard a familiar voice shouting, I quickly ran to the situation but i felt something on my mind, my memory zip to my mind and remembering the dream i had before. I arrive to the affair and stop to see, my eyes then widen, heart was pumping and my hand was shaking, it feels like I got stabbed from the back.My book lowered down as i see Rain on the ground with a staff on his leg while abigail had a knife on her neck, across Rain. "R-rain?" I stuttered. Rain just got stab on the leg as i just watch him in pain...wait what am i doing?! "RAIN!" I shouted with a loud scream. Why did i just stand there?! I don't want to end it like this! I run to Rain and put his head on my lap, holding his head. "no....No NO NO!, Please, Rain wake up!" tears falls from my eyes to my cheeks and falls into Rain's body."Y-you can't leave me! I-i know we just met b-but I feel that your s-special! A-and I don't want you to leave me! Not like this!"."I cried and hug his head till I hear Azura shout "Stella! who is-!!! Rain?!"."She run to us as she sit down and see Rain's condition.She pat my shoulder "We need to get him back now!".I sob till its hard for me to breath, I finally nod,But then i felt someone holding my hand "Y-you really think i-i'm....special...to you..?".Me and Azura widens our eyes as we heard Rain speak."Rain!" I shouted and hug him."I was never d-dead...I wanted to see...what was your reaction...I didn't expect...you will say words...like that.."he smiled."D-don't do that Rain! I-i was very worried for you!"."I'm sorry Stella...".Azura sighed."Now is not the time to talk, there was a lot of wither skeletons following me, Stella, teleport us to do nether portal.I nod. But then l see Abigail, i felt angry but sad for her,"How could you do this.." i muttered."What was that?"."N-nothing!" Azura looks at Abigail."Should we save her?"I just watch Abigail."How much it pain to say this but no, she's the reason that Rain is like this!"."But you felt bad, don't you?".I then look at Abigail one last time before I sighed, close my eyes and use my book to teleport us to the portal, we got back to the over world.

Patrick and Daryll was waiting for us. "Their bac- RAIN?!".Patrick stunned"What happened to Rain?!" Daryll then ask."No time to explain! We need to get him to the hospital!" I said as I glare to them with tears falling down.The 2 understood and calls the doctors immediately. The nurse then arrived about 2 minutes later with the moving bed then bring Rain to the hospital.

*Everyone is in front of the room where Rain is*

I cover my face, trying to hold my worries and tears from my head. Azura pats my back and tries to calm me down. The doctor then came out from the room and we all stood up."How is he doc?"."Luckily he got stab in the leg and not any places that may kill him, he can't walk for now but about a few weeks, a month or how fast he recovers, he should be able to walk again.". Everyone was worried, but then the doctor speak again."But theres a problem...". I felt confused."I don't know but somehow....he was fine just now till we did a test on him,he then said he doesn't remember anyone but someone name Abigail, after getting stab from his leg by her, he doesn't remember anything. This may be the affect from the staff that he got stabbed on, the staff from the nether..."Everyone was shock. Me and Azura gasp."H-he...doesn't remember anyone...but A-Abigail..?". I ask and the doctor and he nods. He doesn't remember anyone, I sobbed then fell from my feet....my feet feels weak...and I can't move. Everything was black...voices then whispered in my ear."It's your fault". "You watch him get stab". "He will never forgive you". "He hates you". More painful words mutter through my ear. I just sat there, crying and stay silent till I hear Azura's voice....or I think is it.. "Stella? can you hear me?! wake up!". I then look up to Azura...but her face was blurry? Everyone's faces is blurry! "A-azu...ra..?"I said in a confusion and slow tone, I then slowly trying to think that it was Azura "Stella..? Whats wrong, you fell to the grown and now you...said my name but...in a confused way?". My eyes stunned as I hear voices in my head again."It's all your fault"."He hates you now". "S-stop!" I scream and hold my head trying to get the voices out. "Stella?!" I hear a man shouted but couldn't recognized who it was...I then hear the voices stop...but everything is...gone...