Not leaving you alone...

{Rain's POV}

I woke up to see that I was on Stella's bed. Did I sleep here..? I turn around and see Stella beside me. I almost gasp but didn't want to wake her up.

Should I wake her up? No, she must be tired... I close my eyes again and a few seconds I heard a scream beside my ear "AAHHH" I wanted to stand up but then hurt my leg. So instead I just sit. "W-WHATS WRONG STELLA?!". She takes her spellbook and spawns an arcane blade, point it at me. "W-WHO ARE YOU?!" She screamed. "S-Stella it's me! Rain!".

 She sigh's in relief but then looks at me again but closer. Her face is so close to mine I blushed. I think my face is red. "Ra..in..?". Oh god, she's cute...WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING. "Y-yeah! It's me". She looks at the wheelchair, back at me then backs away. "I'm sorry, I panicked..." She said with her eyes close and puts her hand on the back of her head. "I-it's fine...You were supposed to be shocked anyway..."

Did I said that out loud... OH, GOD. She raises an eyebrow. "What do you.." She gasp by looking at her bed where I and her slept in. She blushes, her face was turning red and she hides her face. "I-i guess we f-fell asleep...t-together last night...". She stuttered "Y-yeah..." I smiled. W-wait I smiled?

The door then slammed open. "I HEARD SCREAMING-". It was Azura, she looks at me and Stella with confusion, but then she...smirk? "I thought there was danger, but I guess you 2 were just surprised by sleeping together?" She chuckled.

"H-how did you know?!" I glared at her but with a blush. "Well, Daryll told us where Stella and you were and we wanted to check on you two. But then we saw that Stella was asleep on your lap. We slowly move you guys, 1 beside the bed. Till Daryll made you two more closely together. I don't know how you didn't wake up" she rolls her eyes then realizes what she said.

"What do you..." Stella said with a confused face. "U-uh ignore the last part! We are just glad that you guys are okay" She gives us a worried smile. "Let us go to the cafeteria!"

"I'm not that hungry..." Stella explain. "Are you sure? Yesterday you didn't ate anything for lunch and dinner..." Azura turns to speak. She did not eat anything yesterday? poor her... I started to think and made up my mind.

"I'll stay with Stella" Stella looks at me and is startled. "But Rain, you need to eat when your in this condition!". I shake my head to Azura.

"I don't want to leave Stella alone in here".She widened her eyes, I can see she was trying to hide her blush. "You can go Rain...I can just stay here... alone...". "No, even if anyone forces me, I will not go if Stella won't go too" She looks down. Maybe now she feels guilty?

"I'll go then, let's go Rain". I look at her with widening eyes for a second but then sigh in relief and smile. "Let's go" Azura then smiled in relief likewise.

Melody {Author}: So like the chapter before this, I made the story paragraph by paragraph so that it's easier to read, sorry if it was hard before 😅