A gift from me

{Rain's POV}

As we all search for Stella, Azura and Patrick was finding her in the woods while Daryll searches around the area from the Frostbourn while I search for her in the castle. I then hear sobbing from my room...?

I wanted to knock however I couldn't wait on someone who was crying so preferably I went into the room, slowly opened the door, and saw someone crying on the floor with Lavender hair. This must be Stella... "Stella...?" She turns and glances at me, wiping her tears.

"W-who's there?" I push my wheelchair towards her and see her holding my hoodie "It's me, Rain". She let out a gasp..." Is that my hoodie?" I ask her.

She covers her face with my hoodie but then gives it to me."I-i'm sorry! I..." She stayed silent and blushed. I shrug it off and take my hoodie "You are crying... I know something is wrong, Azura even told us what...disorder you have". "She did...?"

"Yes but Stella, could I ask you a question 1st..?" She nods and looks through the window. "I know this may be privacy but... what cost you that happened like this?" She then flinches a little and looks back at me.

"W-why do you ask...". "Curiosity got into me... if you don't want to tell me then it's fine, I'll just go out and tell th-" She then cuts me sentence when I move a little from my wheelchair "N-no no! I mean... please, stay.." she stuttered.

I then nod. I was trying to sit on her bed but it was a little harder than I thought. She helps me get up to sit next to her. "You shouldn't stand up when you are in this state Rain... let me help you"

I couldn't help but blush a little when she holds my hand. Am I already moving on from her? "It's still Tuesday..." She then speaks. I got confused but notice that it is still her birthday! how could I forget?

I look at my wheelchair and see the bag, the present must still be there! "Hey, Stella? can you take the bag that's on my wheelchair?" She nods and takes the bag and gives it to me. "Thank you" I thank her.

I search the bag and see the present is still in here. Good grief "Stella.." she turns to me "This is for you" I gave her the gift.

"What's this..?" She asks me with a slow voice "It's still Tuesday, which means it's still your birthday! So I bought you this gift" She then began to blush and opened the box.

It was a scarf I made which the color was dark purple. "It may not seem much but it's the best that I can-" She cut my sentence again by hugging me and sobs. "T-thank you...Rain. This means a lot to me than what you expected.."

A lot more than I expected? What does she mean by that...? I shrug it off by hugging her back. "I'm glad you like it, Stella.." As we were hugging, we then get interrupted by someone who was knocking on my door.

"Rain? Are you-" I see it was Daryll. I then glared at him. "I'm sorry, it seems that you already found her Rain. I'll give you 2 privacy time now..." He then walk out of my room and slowly closed the door. When I wanted to say sorry for the inconvenience, Stella has already fallen asleep on my lap.

I then smile and look at her. Her face, when she sleeps, looks so beautiful and peaceful. I began to think again... Wait, how the heck am I supposed to move now- :')