Is this wrong?

As we walk and talk while exploring the castle, we then found Azura with a knight...who I see was a Shieldmaiden? "Stella! could you come here for a second?" Azura calls me, with Rain following. "Oh Rain, I expect that Stella already gave you the key.". "Yes she did"."Alright, I just wanted to give Stella her dorm room key". "Thanks Azura" I thank Azura for giving me to stay."No problem! oh and, Stella, because you know Rain now and you 2 got here in the same time, so you guys will be neighbours...Are you 2 fine with it?" Azura ask us. "I think that would be fine, and this is an opportunity for us to understand each other more, how about you Stella?" My heart is beating fast...he said we can get closer together?!. I blushed but without no one noticing...at least I think he didn't..."Y-yeah! that would be good" i stuttered. Azura looks at me while I'm hiding my face from him, and i think she understands why..."Mhm, say Stella can we talk for a second? Hilda you can go back now. Oh and Rain, Daryll was looking for you".The shieldmaiden nods and Rain speaks "Alright, I'll see you soon Stella". "Right, see you later..". 

As Rain walk out from our sight, Azura then pat my shoulder "Stella, if you want to hide it you need to act more natural" she chuckles. "W-well yes...but..". I then sighed when i remember back...the girl with orange hair, she must be with Rain..they kissed and act very lovey dovey to each other...theres no way he could-"Whats wrong Stella?" I snap back into reality when heard Azura still in front of me."O-oh! it's nothing...i was just thinking...".Azura widens her eyes...does she know about the orange hair girl?" Oh...you must have seen Abigail with Rain didn't you..?"."Abigail?" I ask."Yes, she has orange hair and dark colour eyes, did you see her with Rain?"."So....you know her? a-are they together??".She then scratch her head and looks away, i guess she is with Rain..."Azura...". She then looks me in the eye "Is this wrong..?".She flinch after she heard what i said."W-well everyone has that kind of feeling, don't worry Stella it's not your fault..."."Is it really Azura? Isn't it my fault for me to like someone who is already ta-" "Thats enough" She stop me and holds my hand.I look down, widen my eyes and trying to calm down while feeling agitated..."Stella, don't say such things..you are perfect the way you are, don't say that it's your fault. Like i said, everyone has crushes, even me, i like someone else before i got together with Patrick, I didn't even know him but we get together along well. If he's not for you, i'm sure theres someone out there is waiting for you".I was about to cry but the way that Azura tells me that...she's right...maybe i can find someone better...?I then sigh "Thanks Azura...I didn't know what got into me.."."I'm glad that you understand, but please don't ever think like that again, even if you did please just try to ignore those. I know for now its hard to move on, but we don't know....maybe he will change his mind?" she looks at my dorm key to me then winks...wait...did she purposely make me as he's neighbour? how did she know in the 1st place? "Thanks for your support Azura...but how did you know in the 1st place? I didn't even like him before..."She chuckles with closing her mouth "hehe, I have my own ways" she winks.That was odd...but I guess she got her own ways like she said. Well, i guess i should head back to my room.

As I walk to my dorm, I saw Rain with the red hair girl...which i guess was Abigail.I open my dorm with the key that Azura gave me, but i didn't know that the door creaks loudly, I panic a little but trying to stay calm."Stella?" I heard Rain calling me from beside his room."Hey Rain...I was just about to go to my room..."."Oh okey".When i was about to get in to my room, i heard Abigail saying to Rain "Hey babe can I sleep with you tonight? I'm not comfortable sleeping alone in a 1st time place...I can sleep in my room tomorrow or the day after!" I hold the door knob very hardly like I want to smash it."Ofc Abi! anything for you" I then open the door and smash the door trying to not use my powers for bad things. UGH! I HATE HER! I JUST WANT HER TO BE IN THE NETHER AND NEVER COME BACK! I took my breath back. It's okey Stella..just stay calm...but something feels off for some reason....hm...oh that's right! Abigail call Rain "babe" but Rain call her Abi..? I guess its her name for short but...I feel like he called her like that too before...wait what am i thinking?! I hit my head while trying to not scream from anger. I hope to my bed and put my head to the pillow....why did I think that Rain will call her....maybe I...no...my anger turns into confusion....and to sadness...I sob, trying to not overthinking....why can't I just live without any stress...