Shock Collar

*A little Recap*

*12:05 AM*
{Rain's POV}

"Now you better get going to her before anything happ-". "AAAHHH!". Azura's sentence gets cut as we heard someone screaming...WHICH IS STELLA'S VOICE?!. I almost drop my coffee but I put it on the table, we then rush to Stella's room and see Stella holding her head like she is being controlled. 

"IT HURTS!! AHH" Stella screech. "Stella! What happe-" Azura stops as Stella looks at us crying...blood?! "Y-your crying...b-blood?!" I scream, what in the world happened??. I rush to Stella but then she stop me. "D-DON'T! D-DON'T come...near...me.." Stella fainted after stopping me.

I can't leave her like this! I wanted to rush to Stella but then Azura tug my back. "What the hell are you doing?! We need to go help her!". " Wait Rain, your feet are not fully healed yet, you could get hurt, and...something isn't right here". I stop forcing myself from wanting to move to Stella cause of the pain too, I look at her carefully trying to understand what Azura meant.

Yes her crying blood is very different from what happened before...but what? "AH! THERE IT IS!" Azura shouts but then covers her mouth from shouting. She points to her neck. "Look at her neck!" I look closely at her neck and see there was a shock collar. Wait...A SHOCK COLLAR?!

"Huh?!" "It's better if we talk slower, it's in the middle of the night...and we can't do anything yet from her so we need to find who made her wear it or the controller if we're lucky" She said while patting my shoulder, I then nod.

We search around her room till I found a remote control inside her closet. I pick it up and saw there was a button on it. I don't want to press it cause I'm scared if it does something. "Hey Azura, I found this" I show it to Azura, then she looks confused.

"I'm not sure what it is...usually I will press this one button to make sure" I startled. "Don't get me wrong, this remote control doesn't look like it can destroy something, it can just activate something small. But...your thinking that it's for her shock collar, right?". I then nod.

"It can be, but it's a 50% chance that it's not either, I mean she got shocked before we get here, if the person did put it in her closet we would have seen him running away. But in this case...I don't think this person is ordinary. If we press it and it didn't affect Stella then it's from another thing then".

"Is there no other way to tell if it's not for Stella...?" Azura looks at the remote then to Stella. "Sadly because I didn't make it, I can't 100% make it sure from where it is. I may be smart but I haven't seen or made something like this before"

I look to the remote and then to Stella. My hand is shaking, I'm scared that if it is for the shock collar, it will hurt her, and I don't want that. "C-can't we take it off from her first??". Azura looks then amble to Stella and looks to her collar, she tried to touch it but then she takes her hand out from it fast. "Ow!".

"What happened?". Azura holds and looks at her hand then to me. "I got shocked...I don't know how but...I think this is from magic..." I startle. "M-magic?" Azura nods. "This means..." I look to the remote. "We need to press the button Rain...or do you want to wait till Stella wakes up to make her ready for it?". "That's a better way, let's wait.." I then spoke.

* 12:50 AM*

We are still waiting for Stella to wake up, well I guess I am. Azura is sleeping on a chair while I wait for Stella to wake up. In this state, I think she's asleep. I'm not sleepy from the coffee thankfully, I guess I can protect the two.

I want to go search on who gave her the collar, and I want to try to use the remote but...no I can't. I then gave up and just wanted to wake her up. I walk up to her slowly and sit beside her. 

Suddenly, I get a vivid of someone from Stella...It's...Abigail...?