The Same Situation

3 Weeks later

{Rain's POV}

"GET OFF!". I scream to Alexander while protecting Stella and push him off. "Tsk, I will win her heart again Rain, just you wait". He then runs off.  So far for this bet is going bad for me, It's been 3 weeks and I only catch him 3 times with her. Even my legs are almost healed, thankfully I can walk but I can't run and now I don't need a wheelchair anymore. Stella said that he's been bugging her almost every day...

"Are you okay Stella?". She nods with a sad and kind of scared look. I want to always be by her side, I will always be watching her but most of the time, people will distract me. I know that I can just stop by just being with her but he will always find a way to get closer to her.

Stella hugs me and sobs. I hug her back with a pat on her head. "I'm sorry that I can't always be with you, Stella...I always failed to get him off from you...". She cried with hiccups...I need to stop this bet. Now that I think of it, always being with her doesn't stop the bet as I said I will fight him if I catch him 6 times...Why did I make it so stupid...I shouldn't have said to fight me till my feet are healed.

"R-rain..". I look at her with a nod. "Please...c-can you accompany me when I-i sleep..?" I was in shock, flustered, and blushed. "W-what do you...". "D-don't take it that way! I-i am scared if he comes to me again...i-in my r-room...". "Can't you use your magic to protect yourself?" She stayed silent and looks down...but then speaks up. "I-i forgot to tell you that he has powers t-too now...he c-can force me to not move at all l-like yesterday...I-i wanted to s-scream but he c-covers my mouth with a-a piece of fabric..."

He did...THAT B- "He doesn't want me to tell you this but I-i just need to tell you, I-i don't want h-him to be with me a-again". I hug her while she cries..."Okay then...I will accompany you when you're asleep".

*09:00 PM*

I and Stella are in her room, I sat down on a chair beside her, while she's on her bed. "Are you okay?". I question her. She nods with a smile...a sad smile...She close her eyes while facing me and went to sleep...at least I think she is. I'm glad that she can see my face now...her face blindness disorder is not worse anymore but she still can't see most of the people's faces, she can see the ones that are close to her mostly.

I can stand to not sleep at all...well I have to, if he comes here again I will punch him for bothering her so much. I look at her face. When the 1st time I saw her sleep, she was calm. But now she looks uncomfortable. I sit down next to her and held her hair, trying to calm her down.

Just after that, I heard a knocking noise that came from the door. No way that's Alexander right? What kind of idiot will knock on someone's door if they want to be sneaky...Before the door opens I stand up and put my hand near Stella to protect her. Like I thought, the person is not Alexander, It's Azura.

"May I..?". I nod and let her sit beside Stella while I sit on a chair. "I was worried about your bet you did with..Alexander, I didn't want to get in your way so that's why I didn't ask you for help or any..." no wonder that I haven't seen Azura for almost a week. Azura touch Stella's cheek gently. Her face looks very worried...

"Azura, thank you for helping me back then, If you didn't speak up I don't think that guy would believe me..". She lets go of Stella's face and nods to me with a smile. "I will always help a friend, I know if something like this happened...Because it happened to me before.." She said while looking away with a sad smile.

A situation like this happened to her before..? I want to ask but I made her intervene too much till she is worried...I don't want to interrupt her. "But for me, it got well...I was you, Rain. I helped someone in a situation like just now" I got confused but slowly understands, I then nod to her. 

"May I ask why are you here tho..? I was here to check up on her if she's okay, is it for you likewise?" I look to Stella with a worried face then glance up to Azura. "Alexander did something to her before and she has been scared since, I'm here to protect her". Azura looks at Stella then at me with a knowing face. I nod to her, I feel very agitated..." I see..." Azura said.

She looks down with a thinking face, I wonder what she is thinking...after a few seconds, she widens her eyes and looks at me. "I know. I'll be right back Rain" She then rushes to the door. I question myself on what she'll do.