3

PRESENT

Seungmin and Jeongin walked in the school. They were freshman. Jeongin skipped excitedly rambling about how great college is gonna be. Seungmin could only smile at his friend.

Meanwhile a couple of sinours were plotting the freshmen's doom.

"Hyunjin this is gonna be hilarious"

"Calm down or they'll find you sus"

"Yeah Changbin calm down" Minho said as the watched the boys approach the stars which he and his friends sat on. But Hyunjin took a glance at on of the two boys. The boy looked at Hyunjin too and smiled. Hyunjin's stomach tingled a bit. There was something about the boys eyes that intrigued him. He decided to save the boy. As they approached a huge green slime topped Jeongin and what seemed to be Hyunjin. Hyunjin had covered Seungmin from the slim.

"Hyunjin you dipshit" Minho laughed

Hyunjin looked down at the person he just saved. He smiled and Hyunjin could help but feel his tummy tickle.

____________

Time skip

"How rude of those sinours"

"Jeongin calm down already"

Jeongin was still fuming. Seungmin's words weren't enough. Then two second years sat at their table.

"Jeongin I heard about those sinours it's okay" Felix said trying to calm Jeongin down

"Yeah a lot of first years get that and you were one of them"

"More like only one"

Seungmin remembered the sinour that helped him. Maybe he should go and thank him. With that he stood up.

"Seungmin where are you going?"

"Going to thank the sinour"

"I'm coming with"

Jisung and Felix looked at Jeongin with confused faces. They all decided to go. As they approached the sinours table. It seemed as though the one who saved seungmin was still getting teased.

"Hyunjin and a freshman sitting in a-"

"Shut up" Hyunjin shushed Minho and looked towards seungmin

"U-um I w-wanted t-to thank you" he said the last part shyly.

"You can thank me by giving me your number" seungmin blushed. But Jeongin cut in.

"What if doesn't want"

"Jeongin" Felix tried to pull him back because Felix didn't want to look bad infront of Changbin.

"No these assholes need to know that what they did is wrong. So hyung minnie isn't giving his number till you all apologies to me and-"

Jeongin froze as Bangchan sat at the table.

"And?" Minho mocked

"Minho stop it now. Fine Jeongin I am sorry for let that green slime all over you" Hyunjin smiled. Minho simply scoffed. Chan was distracted by Jeongin. But Hyunjin wasn't even looking at Jeongin, he was looking at Seungmin. Seungmin's eyes just pulled him in deeper. He didn't understand why those were so familiar. Like he'd since them forever. Like his looked at them forever.

I still look at you with eyes that want you

When you move you make my oceans move to

If I hear my name I'll run you way

Can we say that we loved each other?

Can we play like they ain't no other ?

Woah. Longer than the previous chapter. But anygays please vote and comment. Yup yup

Zuksmaster •∆•