46

PRESENT

Felix walking towards changbin. Immediately receiving a bone crushing hug. He couldn't help but smile even though a piece of his heart ached. He had fallen for changbin. To deep he thought to him self. He was scared that if changbin truly loved him. He loved changbin so much that the weird stares,or disgusted faces ment nothing to him if he had changbin. But he constantly questioned if the other loved him to that point. Was changbin ashamed of Felix. Felix always as thought he was not loveable. People made that clear once he revealed his sexuality to them. It was like it had all been a lie. One day they love the next your close to nothing to them. Harsh words a constant to him. He was used to it by now. But it was all coming back. Being locked in his mind with his demons once again. The pain stinging worse. People think it'd hurt when people you don't know hate you. But when it's someone you actually love hates you,it cuts like a knife. Truly nothing ever breaks like heart. He wondered whether Changbin's smile was fake. Whether his kisses were fake. His hugs false. Was he just disgusted with Felix too? He wanted to tell himself that changbin loved him endlessly. But it all it felt like was this relationship would reach its end soon enough. Maybe Felix just wasn't enough for the shorter. The demons in his head started to chain him once again. It hurt once again. He could handle it once again.

My heart is breaking

My heart is aching

I can't take the pain

I am already far to scared

I am trying to follow my heart

But all it feels is pain and bleeding scares

I think I should start baking again, my music downloader isn't working so I still haven't heard every song in the no-easy album. ;-;

Zuksmaster •∆•