49

PRESENT

Hyunjin was currently rubbing his hands together because it was so cold. He was waiting for seungmin to come out of his dorm room. The younger had answered quite quickly -suprising Hyunjin- to come and see him. He sent that message without thinking. But he wasn't complaining at this point. He was nervous and excited. His never done this type of 'in the movies' thing. He's secretly always wanted those things. Like when times stops because of that one person. And he doesn't know whether seungmin is a time keeper but the younger had surely stopped time. He's had cliché moments with seungmin -like the movie hang out, the amusement park, library moment- got him squealing like a highschool girl. Countless times he was jumping in his bed screaming in joy as he replayed all the moments they shared. He's been with numerous people but never did they ever make him feel like this. He saw the younger coming his way. He took seungmin's hand knowing as alone and giddy he was feeling he wouldn't be able to not hold it.

"Hyunjin your hand"

"My hands are really cold" Hyunjin wasn't entirely lying. Seungmin scoffed.

"What happened to no homo yesterday?" Hyunjin shrugged as he dragged seungmin tightening his grip. Seungmin looked down trying to hide the stupid red spreading through his cheeks.

Zuksmaster •∆•