13

PRESENT

Hyunjin was at a lose for words. Seungmin was just so handsome. Maybe Hyunjin would fail to keep it in his pants as Chan had asked. Why did the younger have to torcher him like this. But the attraction was different from others. Other people he would think they looked good. But seungmin practically glowed. A type of glow that Hyunjin had never had but suddenly craved. Did his heart always beat this fast when someone looked nice. Did his stomach always churn? Wait. The kid was avoiding him all week and he comes like this? Hyunjin singled his friends to make space for him and Seungmin.

"Waahh Jisung there are to much uglies here how about we go out by the pool so I can see your beauty?" Minho asked Jisung while dramatically viewing him. Jisung merely nodded with a slight blush. They left out through another door leading to the pool area.

"Hey Felix I wanna talk to you about something care to join me" Changbin said smirking. Felix shyly followed changbin. It was just left Jeongin, Chan, Hyunjin and Seungmin in the kitchen. Chan and Hyunjin started to have a conversation in their minds on who will go.

Come on Chan Jeongin doesn't even like you that.

Maybe he will

Stop dreaming

I'm staying

I'm staying

I said IM STAYING

you better not

"Jeongin do you feel like going somewhere else?"

"Chan I'm fine right here"

Curse you Chan

"Seungmin can I talk to you in private?"

"But-"

"Please" Hyunjin added with a pout.

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

SIDE STORY |MINSUNG

Minho and Jisung walked towards the pool.

"Minho you said you wanted to apologize?"

"Well I am" he said standing right in front of Jisung. He moved a little closer to the point that their noses were inches away.

"You know Jisung-" he looked at Jisung from top to bottom"-you're actually kinda cute"

"Kinda?" Jisung said trying to stand ground even though his heart was pounding.

"No you're really cute" he said whispering into Jisung's ear. Then he looked into Jisung's eyes. He was leaning in. Jisung started to panic in his head. He could feel Minho's breath on his lips.

"But you're still the freshman I met in junior year" Minho then pushed Jisung into the water. Jisung was fuming. For second he thought that Minho was not as bad as he seemed. From the water Minho was still smiling while looking down at Jisung. How the hell is such a handsome person so goddamn mean.

SIDE STORY | CHANGLIX

Changbin and Felix were simply just enjoying the music with drinks in their hands. But Felix couldn't help but feel nervous. He looked over to Changbin who seemed so relaxed.

"Changbin?"

"Yes"

"You said you wanted to talk about something"

"Not really just wanted to make space for Hyunjin". Felix immediately lost his mood. Changbin had noticed. He sighed then brought Felix to the front porch. It was kinda quiet. Changbin sat Felix on the bench. He looked into Felix's eyes.

"Changbin I-" Changbin had smashed his lips onto Felix's. Felix immediately reacted by wrapping his arms around changbin's neck. Pulling Felix closer to him to deepen the kiss. The kiss was more than Felix imagined. It was sweet, slow and passionate. Felix wanted it to last forever Changbin then pulled away. Which kinda disappointed Felix.

"Now that that's done let's go have fun"

"But changbin-" he was stopped with a peck on his lips. Changbin took his wrist and headed back into the party.

We hug and yes I see love and always just say goodnight.

And we cuddle sure I do love it but I need your lips on mine

Can you kiss me more , we're so young boy we ain't got nothing to loose

Sugar I ain't no dumby dumby

You just say what if what if ?

Can we just cut the rubbish.

Then I'll be on to something.

I ain't giving you one in public I'm giving you hundreds fuck it.

*Clears throat* that pov was between changbin and Felix I guess it wasn't just Felix head over heels right? Read more to find out. Lol I think I forgot jeonchan? Anyways please vote and comment.

Zuksmaster •∆•