41

PRESENT

"Hyunjin your late what took you so long huh? I was about to give your seat away you know" Hyunjin chuckled and sat next to seungmin in the theatre. He knew he was that late but at least someone special had saved him a seat.

"Minnie I'm here now aren't I?" Seungmin scoffed.

"What's with the nickname huh? You don't call any of your other friends like that"

"Maybe because I don't see you as a friend" seungmin snapped his head at Hyunjin's direction.

"What?"

"Shush the movies starting"

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

SIDE STORY | JEONCHAN

"Innie" chan said softly.

"I already said no"

"Please"

"No"

"Please~"

"Channie hyung" it was Jeongin's turn to whine. Chan had been nagging him for an hour now. Chan really wanted to hear his singing voice. And he was to scared and he didn't want to embarrase himself if Chan didn't like it. He looked at the pouting Chan. Chan blinked his eyes trying to act cute.

"Fine but close your eyes" Chan immediately scrambled infront of Jeongin closing his eyes while smiling stupidly. Jeongin bit his lip not sure what to do. Chan eagerly waiting for Jeongin's beautiful voice. He received Jeongin's lips? Jeongin was kissing him. With out hesitation he kissed back. Holding onto Jeongin's waist deepening the kiss. But Jeongin broke it.

"It was just supposed to be a peck but here you are trying to devour me whole" Jeongin said trying to leave but Chan's hands were on his hips firm.

"Innie we don't tease like that" Jeongin rolled his eyes.

"Then how do we?" Chan smirked pulling Jeongin real close. He whispered in Jeongin's ear.

"Like this" he made sure Jeongin felt the heat coming his lips. Jeongin turn so red he didn't think it was possible to have a darker colour.

"Jeongin your blushing" Jeongin pushed out of Chan's embrace pouting while picking up his papers to leave.

"Innie please don't leave Channie hyung" Chan whined.

"Channie hyung is mean" Chan just back hugged him pulling him down to sit on his lap.

"Jeongin be my boyfriend"

"In your dreams"

"Done"  Chan hugged him tighter.

"Channie your killing me. Fine I'll be your boyfriend" he said wrapping his arms around Chan's neck. Chan pecked his lips. Chan snuggled Jeongin tighter.

"Channie I can't breathe" he said even though there was a smile plastered on his face.

Right there turn the lights off

Hey boy you wanna be my world

Your so much more better than any pearl

Not tryna make you my night boy

Imma treat you better than anyone would

I've never seen it in my mind to do anything to jeonchan so ;)

Zuksmaster •∆•