32

PAST

This is the same as the previous chapter but seungjin point of view.

Tears still streaking down his face. The bruises on his body still new. He looked into the mirror. His lip was busted. His eye swollen. He sat down. Back against the door. He clutched his fully bruised stomach. He knew this just the physical pain. Hurting hyunmin was going to be torture. At least he had the night to clean himself up and make an excuse. Seungjin heard a knock on the door. He braced himself for more bruises but got something different.

"Seungjin. Baby I'm home" Hyunmin's sweet voice filling his ears. No hyunmin this is to soon I'm not ready yet. Please go away. He knocked again. He didn't want him to come. Seungjin had to push him away. How can I if he tries fixing my wounds and threatening who ever did this. But if he found out. Seungjin knew in his heart he wouldn't be on seungjin's side. Another knock. Hyunmin please just go away. It's gonna hurt me as much as it's gonna hurt you.

"Seungjin? Come on. I don't think I'll survive until tomorrow morning. Baby. Please let me in. Seungjin? Ba-" fuck. Seungjin couldn't handle how sweet he was being. His heart ached hearing his words.

"Stop" seungjin whispered softly. He was already crying.

"Seungjin your awake!? Open up so I see your cute fac-"

"No" I'm sorry hyunmin.

"Seungjin?" I love you so much. Please just hate me and move on with your life.

"I don't wanna be with you"

"You don't mean that. Tell me what happened. I'll make everything alright. Just let me so we can tal-" your right I don't. I never will.

"No"

"Plea-" I'm sorry. His tears were now uncontrollable.

"No." Hyunmin felt tears on his cheeks. He refused to believe what seungjin was saying.

"Seung-"

"No hyunmin. I tried okay. I forced myself to believe i love you but I don't. Every fibre in my body still hates you. I hate you. Always have and always will" his voice was soft yet every word cut him like a knife. He wanted to stop. Open the door and let hyunmin in. But he nothing lasted forever. And this was the end.

"Seungjin please stop" Hyunmin's sobs got louder. Hyunmin you don't deserve to cry for someone like me. I don't deserve your tears. I'm worthless please stop.

"No you stop. I don't love you. Leave me alone. I-i'm leaving in a week okay"

Seungjin did it. He took the person he loved the most out of his life. He brought his knees up to his chest. He was sorry. But he didn't want to this to lead on and on and hurt worse. His never loved anyone like hyunmin. Seungjin was blinded by Hyunmin's love for to long. The dream was to good and it was time to wake up.

"Seungjin I love you"

I love you to.

I'm undercover

I'm under water

I didn't notice

Because I was to focused

On all of his loving

I just need some space

I have to leave this place

I'll forever be just a waste