Chapter 11.(Strong girl)

Last Chapter.

Eunnu: what a slu*.

----+++----

CONTINUE.

Y/n POV

I walked out of the library and saw JK waving his hand from opposite side of the road. I passed the road.

JK:Did you get the book??

Me:Ani.

JK:so should we go.

I just nodded. And started walking.

We were walking and I was just thinking about the library insidence. I was not giving any attention to the surrounding around me.

JK POV,
I was beside her.i was on her left.
What happen to her ,why is she so sad after coming from the library. I can see her eyes are soo red.did she cryed? Why will she cry in library?

As we were walking I saw a boy was coming in our direction with his bycycle in high speed.but yn was not giving any attention.now the boy was too close then also yn is not moving suddenly I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards myself before she got hit by the bycycle.

YN POV.

I was in my thoughts when jungkook oppa grabbed my my hand and pulled me towards him.
I landed on his chest instead of backing away I hug him I can see he was shocked.

JK POV

As I pulled her she landed on my chest and she e immediately e hug me buy this I understood that something was wrong so I hugged her back and  carers her back.
After sometime she let go of me and started walking I walk behind her  and asked what happened but she didn't replied, so I thought to keep quiet ,soon we reached home, yn open the door by the password we get inside we saw all of them sitting on couch jimin young greeted us but yn didn't replied so they got confused she e directly e vent inside a room and locked it.

BTS POV.

We all were on the couch watching TV when we heard the door being open so we thought that jungkook and yn are home so Jimin greeted them but yn didn't greet him back she directly went inside a room and locked it.

We were confused that what happened we thought that jungkook did something to her that's why her mood is off so we asked jungkook.

Jin:yaah you, want happened to her did you do something to her?

JK:No no I didn't do anything to her she was like that when she came from the library I was also confused by her behaviour that why is she behaving like that.

AN. POV

Jk told them everything what happened while coming home they were all confused by her behaviour so they thought that suga  will go and talk to her because in in such type of matters she only wants  to talk  with suga.

Suga went towards her door and knocked but didn't get any reply.

Yn POV

As soon as I reached home I went inside my room and lock the door.
I sat on my bed I was really sad that eunnu forgot me. I was crying when suddenly I heard a knock but I didn't replied cause I don't want to talk with anyone .

??:yn open the door.

By the voice I can tell that it was sugar oppa. I quickly got up from the bed and open the door and let him in. As he came inside I hug him and he hugged me back I  cried on his chest.

Suga:shhhh yn don't cry baby let's go and talk.

We sat on my bed I was still crying.

Suga:y/n tell me what happened.

Me:o..ppa.

Suga:hmmm.

Me: I met eunnu.

Suga:WHAT...how.. where?

Suga POV.

When she said eunnu I was quite shock because he was her best friend from childhood but because of some reasons he have to shift from there.
I was little confused that if she met eunnu she should be happy but why she crying.

Y/n: hmm at li..brary.

Me:what happend tell me.

Yn explained me everything but I was quite shocked but how did he forget her. (Without the last thing eunwoo said to yn.what a slu*)

Me:yn I think there is something misunderstanding between you two if you meet him again you try to clear it.

I tried to convince her but she shook her  head.

Yn:ani. After what he called me I will not forgive him.

Suga: what did he called you?

Y/n: Sl..u*

After she said that I can feel something started boiling inside me  I was really angry  that how can he call my sister a slu*.

Yn POV.

As as I said that I can see oppa was angry hi clench his is jaw.but I have to forget abt him.if I keep him In my mind it will always hurt me.

Me: it's ok open I will try to forget him as you forget me E I will never talk to him he is no one to me from now onwards.

Suga oppa suddenly hugs me.and carees my hair.

Suga: you are a strong girl yn.

I nodded.

Me:yes I am a strong girl.

We broke the hug.

Me:OPPA......... YOU CAN COME IN I KNOW YOU GUyS ARE OUT OF MY DOOR.

I and Suga opa chuckled.
they all came inside with nervous smile on their face. By watching their faces me and oppa started laughing.

Jin:yaah what are you guys laughing at?

Me and oppa:not..hing..

Then they become serious and Jin oppa came and hugged me.

Jin:you have to be a  strong, baby.

I nodded.
And soon the hug turned into a group hug.
I am blessesd to have such brothers in my life.

TAE: hyungggg I am hungryyyy.

We all bursted in laughter.

Jin: guys let's go we will have dinner.

-------+++++-------

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Hope you guys liked this chapter.pls click the 🌟 star button given below.
Thank you for reading.
Anneyong(bye)

Choose 1:

BTS or BLACKPINK.

Me: both. But first priority to BTS.
Comment down.