Chapter 27(Lost)

RECAP,

I opened it and saw al lot of important things and again there was door I opened it and went inside but unfortunately the door got locked and when I looked around I gasped.

It was,

......a freezer room.

RECAP END,

-----+++-----

YN POV,

What the- I went towards the door and tried to open it but it didn't opened.

I banged it a lot of time but it was of no use instead of that my hand was getting bruised.

I started to feel cold,no I am wearing a frock ,shi*.

Me:OPPA!!!!! OPPA!!!!!ARE YOU THERE!!!!! IS ANYONE THERE!!!!!

My Voice was not coming now,my throat was feeling cold it was like someone is choking I was not able to breath.

AN POV,

Because of too much of cold yn collapsed on the floor,but she  didn't faint she was shivering because of cold.

Yn:o..pp..a..

Jongsuk's POV,

I was touring YN when an employee came so I said yn to wait a min,when I was done I look around and found no one,

WHAT,

Me:where did she go? YN!!!!YN!!!!
         Guys did you see yn where did she go?

Employee:No sir we didn't see her,we were doing our work.

Aish..

I divided to call to our security system to check the CCTV system and find where did she go?
I think I should talk to Mr.Suga.

He will be angry as hell...I think he will fire me..

I went towards his cabin,I was a bit hesitant as he will be angry but we have to find Yn,

As I knocked o heard him saying'come in' I went inside and bowed.

Me:Sir...

He hummed,

Suga:Are you done touring her,where is she?

Me:Sir Ms Yn is lost...

Suga:WHAT!!!!

He slammed his hand on the desk.

SUGA POV,

I was in my cabin when I heard a knock I said ' come in ' jongsuk entered and bowed.

Jongsuk:Sir..

I hummed.

Me:Are you done touring her?where is she?

Jongsuk:Sir Ms Yn is lost.

When he said that my head shot towards his Direction,

Me: WHAT!!!!

I slammed my desk.

Me:WHERE DID SHE GO,I TOLD YOU TO BE WITH HER I TOLD YOU RIGHT,AISHH NOW WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING MY FACE GO AND CHECK THE CCTV I WILL GO AND CALL JIN HYUNG.

Jongsuk:Sir I called the CCTV security to check it.

I nodded I ran out towards the meeting room.

Me:Have you checked the washrooms?

Jongsuk:Yes sir I asked Ms,Yeji to check the washroom if she is there but she is not.

Yn where did you go,but be safe.