Chapter 56(Gun?)

Now I was sitting in my room while doing nothing , and it was dinner time but we were having like half an hour for our dinner so that's why I was in my room..

I was sitting blankly when I heard a ting sound,I think I got a notification...

I opened my phone to see a massage from an unknown number...

???:Hey baby...

Me:Excuse me,first of all I am not your baby and second who the fuc* are you?

???: You don't have to know that baby,but I can tell you I am your worst night mare...

Me:If you are any prankster and if you meet me in person I will whoop your as* with Jin oppa's pink pan..

???: Well well well let's talk abt your Jin oppa, I heard he is the best CEO in the whole Seoul right? And you also have 6 more brothers?

Me:Are you a stalker or what?how do you know abt me?

I was getting mad at this time,who is he?and how does he know abt me?

???: Umm again you don't have to know that and by the way you have to do  what ever I say...and if you try to tell this to your brothers or anyone i can kill your brother...

WHAT?? Is he a psycho or what...ho..w ca..n I believe in hi..m?

Me:Ho..w c.an I believe that you are n..ot kids..i.ng?

......

......

There was no reply,I sighed in relief..
He was some creep prankster...

I was abt to keep my phone aside when I got a call from the same unknown no...No..

With my trembling hand I picked the call ..

Me:Hell..o

???: So will you believe me now,and if you still not believe in me then come in your balcony and see..

WHAT??

I immigiatly walked to balcony only to widened my eyes seeing a man wearing whole black with a black mask and his face was hidden by his jackets hood..

???: So now you beleive in ne,wait I have something to show you..

I carefully looked at him with fear in my eyes and what he showed me made me gasp...

He was having a freaking G..un?

No...No..

???:So tell me now be a good girl and do what I say and if you tell your brother, you know what consiquesnces your brother have to face...

Me:What do I have to do?

???:I will tell you later...

He said hanged up..

Soon a car came and he sat in it and the car drove away...

Why is this happening?who is he?and what does he want?That from me and my brother's...

I flinched when I heard a knock on my door..

Eunwoo:Yn dinner is ready let's go..

Me:Y..es you go I will be there..

I heard him say a small ok and he went away..

I went to the washroom and freshen up,yn you have to be normal don't show them that something happened,ok? You can do this..

An POV,

Yn went down to see her brothers sitting waiting for her..

Yn:Hi oppa..

All:Hi yn...

BTS POV,

We all were chatting and eating our dinner..

Jin:Yn drink this soup first then eat your dinner,ok?

Yn nodded..

WHAT?? Did she just nodded for soup,cause whenever she gets sick and Hyung give her soup she will always throw tantrums...

Suga:Yn you are ok right ?

'Shi* yn don't be obvious to let them know that something is wrong' thaught yn..

Yn:Yes oppa I am  fine..

We all were eating our dinner when our eyes fell on yn

Whats wrong with her?

Her soup was finished but still she was dipping the spoon in and empty. Bowl and again put the empty spoon in her mouth,she was in a deep thaught...

Suddenly JK started laughing..

Jk:Yahh yn why are you eating like this...

Yn snapped out of her thaught's and looked here and there and noticed her bowl..

She bit her lower lip..

Yn:umm Oppa I am done,I am not hungry,I will go in my room and take some rest..

Jk: Means I can take your banana milk..

Jk said pointing at the banana milk infront of her which was dessert for JK and Yn after dinner knowing that she will not give him..

There's no way she is gonna give her Banana Milk to JK...no way..

Yn:Yes you can take it...

She said and went towards her room...

Jk was looking at her wide eyed and then turned towards her..

Jk: Something is wrong with her .

We nodded...

TO BE CONTINUED.....

------++++-------

I am really sorry guys for this short as* Chapter...

But I hope you guys like it..

Pls comment and vote..

Byee

Love love...