Chapter 43(Resort)

NEXT DAY,

Yn POV,

I woke up and did my morning routine and went down I am really excited for tomorrow's trip I hope seojoon oppa come with us..

*Sigh*

Jin:Yahh yn why are you sighning...

Oh reached the dining table.

An:Dumbas*.

Yn:Just shut up,dongsaeng and how dare you call me a Dumbas* you are younger than me for your kind info...

I said rolling my eyes.

An:Yes and I can remove from this story right now..

She smirked..

Me:So remove me your story will not get much views if yn is not there what will you do, huh?

This time it was my time to smirk.

An:Yeah yeah ju..st g..o arn.t you ge..tting la..te,huh? Go go..

Yes yes I am going...

Jin:So yn why are you sighning this much..

Me: Oppa seojoon oppa said he will not be able to come on the trip.

Sigh.

Suga:Don't worry he might have some important work yn...

I nodded understanding..

Right now eunwoo was on ninth cloud hearing yn that seojoon is not coming on the trip,now his way is clear...

We all ate our breakfast and went to our school Kook tried to talk me but I ignored him...it's hard for me to do so but I have to this jerk should learn a lesson.

TIME SKIP,

It was time for Mrs.Han to come in our class.

Mrs.Han:Good morning students.

Everyone greeted her.

Mrs.Han:So students have you braught your guardians signature on the paper plss come one by one and give me...

Everyone started going towards her and now it was my turn.

As I make my way towards her I saw her phone fell down she was abt to bend down to take it but I was fats enough to catch it.

Mrs.Han:Oh thank you yn.

I looked at her phone and her wallpaper shocked me it was the boy whom we saved from that old women in oppa's party.

Me:Aww he's so cute I wish I meet him again..

Mrs.Han:Looked at me confused.

Mrs.Han:What do you mean dear,have you met him?

I nodded.

Mrs.Han:When?

Me:There was an awards ceremony of my brother so me and my whole brothers went there and there was this boy a old women was scolding him so me and kook helped him.

Mrs.Han:Ohh really so you were the two who helped him? He always talk abt how you both saved him and abt the noona,that noona was kind and beautiful,thank you yn for that day...

Me:No no Mrs.Han plss don't say thank you it was my pleasure...
But may I ask how you know him?

Mrs.Han:Oh him he is my child dear.

Me:What really? You are married Mrs.Han you really don't like you are married you now too look like a college girl.

Mrs.Han blushed on my comment.