Chapter 29(Lie)

RECAP.

Kook:what if Yn remembered everything-

Suga:Yahh shut up she will wake up and listen.

.......But the thing is yn was not asleep,she was just half asleep and she heard what they said.

RECAP END,

---+++---

+Next Day+

An POV,

Yesterday what you heard,you were confused of what they said,so you decided to ask when you guys will have breakfast.Now you were done with your hair,as you were going to school after a long time.

So you got ready and went down,you sat there and greeted them.
Then you started to eat.

After sometime you decided to ask them.

YN:Oppa I have to ask Something?

They all look towards you.

Jin:Yes.

Yn:Yesterday night,I heard kook saying,what if yn remembered everything?what does that mean am I forgetting something?

They all glared towards kook he nervously look somewhere else.

Suga:No yn,

Me:No oppa I also beards you saying that shut up what if she hear you?

They all gulp cause they know your curiosity always ends with answer.
You always wants a answer.

RM:Yn I think it was just your nightmare,it wasn't real.

Suga:Yes it was a nightmare,yn don't take it seriously you know from childhood you get nightmare.

Yn:But oppa it can't be a nightmare why would a nightmare be like that.

Jin:Yn..

He sigh..

Jin:See-

Before he could complete kook cut him off.

Kook:Yn are you talking abt yesterday night when I said.
What if yn remember it?
And Suga Hyung said shut up,you might wake up and listen to it, right?

You nodded.

Eunwok:Koo-

Kook:No Eunwoo let's tell her the truth.

They all widened there eye and glared at him.

Kook:Yn the truth is, don't you remember eunwoo's birthday is coming in the end of this month,so he asked if yn remembered or not so I said she remember,so we started fighting that you know and you don't know.so I said that what If she remembers everything? Right,this was the truth.

Yn: Oh really??Oppa....you should have told me and abt that yes ofcource I remember eunnu's birthday.

They sighed in relief and thaught.
'what a clear lie JK'

Jin:Yn eunwoo has said not to tell you as he has to see if you remembered it or not.

You nodded,while cheewing your breakfast.

They felt bad for lying to you as you are really naive to believe any person and trust him/her.
But they felt bad abt lying to you as you trusted them too easily.

(What a lie,guys?)

They were done eating so they went to school by walk because today it was really beautiful day..

They reached school and went inside.

V :Byee yniee.

Yn:Byee oppa.