Chapter 62(Yoo Ji-Tae)

Me:K..ai..

I was in shock thinking that kai is the one is the unknown person,whom I thaught is my best friend just broke my trust..

Why,why did he do that?

Soon I saw him worriedly running towards me,I stood up not wanting to listen to his bullsh*ts..

I was abt to go but he grabbed my hand but I yanked it away..

Me:WHY?WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME KAI?WHY DID YOU BROKE MY TRUST?WHY?

I said punching his chest he grabbed my both the hands and hugged me..

Kai:I am sorry yn,plss plss let me explain,I am really really sorry plss here once a time..

I could sence he was genuine...I broke the hug and asked him why did he did that?

Kai:First sit down,

Kai:So,the thing is yn I am not involved in this,I am forced to do such things yn,and you might be thinking that I can just back off from that but I can't,cause they have kidnapped my Mom and Little sister..they always blackmail me that they will do something to them if I don't do what they are saying then I am in a big trouble yn like you only I was only trying to save my family...plss beleive me yn my family is at risk..

I looked at him with sadness in my eyes,he is also suffereing..

Without thinking twice I hugged as tight as I could..

Me: I am sorry I didn't trusted you kai..I am really sorry .

We broke the hug after a good 5 min..

Me:Kai,but who is the person who is telling you to do this things?

He looked down and then at me..

Kai:Yoo Ji Tae..

Me:WHAT??You mean Yoo Ji Tae My Own Uncle...But why did he?

Kai:"I will tell you..He was your Dad's cousin brother,his parents died from that day your grandpa took all his care,they treat him like his own son and even your father treated like his own brother..

But when they grow up and it was time for your Grandpa to give away his company to his child he gave it to your dad,but your uncle yoo Ji tae he was jeoulous of not getting the company so he decided to do something and that was when he decided the step by killing the CEO of the Company and the CEO was non other that your father,yes he was the one who killed your parents"

I was crying by now,how could he?

Kai hugged be and I hugged him back..

Kai:Don't cry Yn,plss I am sorry..

I shooked my head..

Me:It's not your fault Kai..

Kai:Just remember I will be always there for you ok..

I nodded and he kissed my forehead..

(not in any dirty way,ok)

He  told me somethings which I didn't know,I told him it was getting late so I will go home..

I was walking home when I decided to call seojoon oppa tell this to him,

I called him..

Me:Hel.lo..

Seojun:What happened yn?

I told him what happened and he was not alone they were doing a night out at Blackpink's House,
There were TxT,Seojun Oppa,IU unnie and Tzuyu they also asked me to come but I said today I dont have time..