Chapter 12(New Student)

Y/n POV,

I woke up and did my morning routine and went downstairs for breakfast.

I silently went to the dinning table and sat there.
Jin oppa served and we started eating.

Jin: Y/n..

Me:hmmm

Jin:you know you have to move on right.

I nodded my head.

Jin: so be what you are,you are not like this,you have to be what you were, okay?

Me: yes oppa I will.

I smiled.

I finished my breakfast,I was abt to take my bananamilk but before I culould take it jungkook snatch it from the table.

Me: yaah give it back.

JK:No I will not.

Me: Jin oppa......

Jin:JK give her back, it's her right.

JK:Hyung.......

He gave me back my banana milk with a cute pout on his lips.
And I stuck my tounge out.

JK: hyung....... She is teasing me.

He said while sulking.

Jimin: Guys let's go otherwise we will be late for school.

Jk/me: ohhh Sh**.

Jin: LANGUAGE.

Me: let's goooo

We started running towards our car we sat down and j hope oppa started driving.

Soon we reached school.

J hope: have a good day guys.
RM : take care.

Yes RM oppa was also there as they were heading to college after leaving us.
There college also in our university but highschool building and college building is different.

Me: Byee oppa.

We entered our building ,as we were walking from the caourridore we could here some girls wishpering somthing which was audible to me.

Girl1: Do you know there is a new transfer student?

Girl2: ohhh really, it should be a boy.

Girl: yeah it should be.

I ignored there talks and walked into my class with kook.

Today me and kookie were having same classes but Unnies were having different classes.

I sat on the chair beside the window and kook said he will be sitting with his friends.

After some time the teacher entered the room but I was busy looking outside.

Teacher: Good morning students,
So as you know we have a new student so treat him well ok.

When the teacher said him half of the girls in class started screaming.

Girl2: yess it's a boy.

Girl3: yes he should be handsome.

As they were screaming.

Teacher: So, come in.

AN POV

As the boy entered the classroom every girl started squilling.

Girls: OMO,Omo he is soooo handsome.

Girl2: wahhh daebak(awesome).

Teacher: you can introduce yourself.

??? Hello guys my self Cha Eunwoo, I was transferred from America to korean I hope we can be friends.

As he introduce himself Y/N who was not giving any attention snap her head towards the front after hearing the name.
It was the least person she wanted to see after what happend in library.

Eunnu...

TO BE CONTINUED.........

-----++++-------

I hope you guys like the chapter.pls click the star button which is given below.
Thank you for reading.
Anneyong (byee)