.27.

White
Yellow

Wade's P.O.V
I tried to kill him. I almost killed him. I was the reason Petey almost died. I was hunting him. I was planning to kill him. I took a job to kill my own boyfriend. I was going to kill my own boyfriend for just some fucking cash. I was going to kill him. I was going to kill him. I was going to murder my own boyfriend.

"You didn't know Spider-Man was Peter Wade."

"Normally I'd disagree with that fucking asshole, but he's right for once

YOU SAY THAT AS IF THAT JUSTIFIES ANYTHING!

Well fuck you then. See if I ever try to be nice to you again ass wipe.

You literally helped Spider-Man once Wade. Remember, with the binder? You didn't kill him in the end and you actually helped him once so it basically cancels out.

THAT DOESN'T FUCKING CANCEL OUT WHITE!

Alright listen here you stupid piece of shit. I'm done with this fucking pity party you're having. You got two options at this point, accept what happend (meaning accept the fucking fact that your boyfriend is THE fucking Spider-Man and you almost shish kebabed him for cash) and grow a set of fucking balls and go back and talk to him OR you can keep sitting here like a goddamn coward and beat your meat with your tears.

What he said but without the ending tear jerk.

Why would Petey even want to talk to me after all that? After knowing I was willingly trying to kill him?

Wade he's known that for a while now and yet never broke up with you. He's known you tried to kill Spider-Man since the start and yet he still decided to be with you.

Why do both of you have to make good valid points?

And why the fuck are you not going back to see him yet? Literally grow a pair already dude.

I still need time to deal with these feelings. I don't want to go back to him while I still feel like I got stabbed in the heart then rubbed salt and lemon juice into the wound.

Coward

Shut the fuck up, give him time to get his thoughts in order!

You mean us?

There's no getting you in order.

Can both of you shut up and let me think!