.29.

Third P.O.V
"Hey, what's up? Wait hold on I can't hear you. Hello? Hell- ahahahaha I'm just messing with you. You've actually reached my voicemail so don't be afraid to leave a message! I'll try to call back soon!"

That voicemail was the only thing going through Tony's head. He had heard the damn thing 15 times already. Every time he had called Peter he was greeted with that message. Not even a ring, no it went straight to voicemail. Every time he heard that message his heart sunk deeper into his body. Actually, that wasn't quite true. In fact, he had already lost all hope that Peter would answer after the 3rd time he called. Now he was just torturing himself. The only thing stopping him from hearing that message for the 16th time was the sound of a door slamming open.

"Has he answered?" The panicked voice of Steve is what tore Tony away from the damned voicemail.

"No Steve he hasn't," he said putting the phone in his pocket," it just goes straight to voicemail now so wherever he is, his phone is dead."

"Can you track it at least? What about Bruce? Is he busy? He could do it. I'll call him-"

"He's already on it," Tony interrupted. "But since it's dead we'll only be able to pin point the last place he received a call."

Steve collapsed onto the couch, putting his head in his hands. Tony soon made his way over to his husband, sitting down beside him.

"Every other Avenger is searching the entire city and then some. Whenever he is Steve," Tony said placing a hand on Steve's thigh,"we'll find him."

Steve pulled his head out of his hands,"Have you talked to any of his friends yet?"

"The last place they said they saw him was school."

"What about Wade? He's got to have seen Peter right?" Steve asked losing more hope by the second.

Tony just looked away from his husband shaking his head. "If he has I wouldn't know. Any chance at reaching Deadpool has been met with silence. I don't even think he knows he's missing."

Steve stood up abruptly making his way over to the elevator. "I'm going to go join the others," he said pushing the button frantically. "I can't just sit here and wait any longer. I need to find him Tony. We need to find him," he said entering the elevator.

Tony stood up from the couch, quickly joining his husband in the elevator. He grabbed Steve's hand as he pushed the button to the the basement. "We'll find him Steve. We have everyone looking for him. Hell, Thor even got Loki to come and help find Peter! And when Wade finally answers us we'll have him looking as well. We have the best of the best looking for him and we sure as hell will find him, and hurt the person who took him."

With a new found set of determination, both of them suited up to go look for their son.

A/N: Ah yes, another update before I go back into hiding for the next 6 months. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this little update. Maybe I'll update before 6 months hits (probably not, but old readers know how it goes around here.)