.20.

"So? What'd ya say kid? Do you want to try the testosterone shot?"

Oh yeah I hadn't answered yet.

"Um yeah! Thank you dad," I said hugging him, "Tell uncle Bruce that I said thank you as well."

"Will do kiddo. Now, here's your coffee. Want anything to eat?"

"No thanks. I'll probably just eat some breakfast when I get to school."

"Alright."

And with that, our conversation was over. Now I just had to wait for uncle Bucky and Uncle Sam to come pick me up. Since it was already 7:10, I assume I would be able waiting for a little while.

Once the clock hit 7:50, Uncle Sam and Bucky burst through the door. Before any greeting could be given, Uncle Sam put me in a head lock and gave me a nuggie. I immediately began to scream protests to it, but he didn't care.

"You know Peter, since you're one of the guys now we can toughen you up a bit," Uncle Sam said finally letting me go.

"If you so much as hurt a hair on his head I will end you," Pops said walking in to hear him.

"Relax Steve we aren't gonna hurt him. We're just gonna give him a nice ride to school. That's it!" Uncle Bucky said slinging an arm around Pops shoulders.

"That better be it or else I won't upgrade your arm," Dad said walking into the conversation.

To say dad didn't necessarily trust them was an understatement. The last time dad let Uncle Sam and Bucky take care of me they ended up losing me for 3 hours. I was still kinda shocked dad agreed to let them even drive me to school. Though, Pops probably just decide to do that last minute without telling him.

"Ah come on Tony. What's the worse that could happen? We're just taking him to school," Bucky said trying to defend the two.

"A fuck ton given the both of your track records of babysitting Peter," Dad argued.

"We only lost him once!" Sam said.

"Once is one too many," Dad argues back.

"If you guys keep up your argument I'll be late," I said interrupting everyone,"Can we just go?"

With that, I left the tower with my uncles.

The ride there was mostly silent besides them arguing with each other. I wasn't even paying attention to their argument until I heard them say my name.

"I'm just saying, Steve highly overreacted about Peter. I'm not still mad like you think. I'm still disappointed in Steve. He shouldn't have said what he said. Plus, if someone were to find out what happened, Steve could be in major trouble," Uncle Sam said.

"Yeah but who would find out?"

"I don't know. Maybe that new spider punk."

"Please, that guy only handles petty crimes and such. He's no where near capable to actually hack into the Avengers system. I mean, if he were a bad guy trying to destroy the Avengers he would have done so by now. Or at least made an attempt."

"What do you guys have against Spider-Man?" I asked a little irritated.

"Why? You look up to him or something?" Bucky asked mockingly.

"Maybe I do," I said back a bit more irritated. "Great even my family hates my alter ego."

"Kid why would you look up to him when you have the Avengers as family?" Sam asked.

"Because Spider-Man sticks up for the little guy and stops all the crimes you guys think 'aren't serious' enough," I wasn't gonna just let them talk me down like that (whether they knew it was me or not.)

"Those can be handled by the police," Bucky tried to argue.

"Do you know how long it takes for the police in New York to respond to emergencies? It could take hours for the police force to respond to break ins, sexual assaults, kidnappings, etc. Spider-man is helping the police buy actually being there when it happens. Just because he isn't at what your standards of a superhero should be doesn't mean that he isn't a superhero worthy of respect."

"Damn kid," Bucky started," you kinda sound like your dads."

"Yeah, but watch what you say. Next thing you know, he'll say he supports Deadpool," Sam joked.

I saw that we were pulled up to the school so I decided to make my last words count.

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I support my caring boyfriend?" With that I ran out of the car to the entrance of the school.

I could hear their screams of "WHAT" even inside the building. Man this is gonna be a day.