.8.

Peters P.O.V
I woke up about 3 hours later. I checked my phone to see texts from Wade, MJ, Ned, and for some reason Dad. I started with Wades first.

Wade❤️: Hey baby boy. I'm letting you know that I got a job and I won't be here for a few days. I'll text you when I get back. LOVE YOU!!!!! 💋♥️❤️💋💗💕💋♥️❤️💖💝💘💘

I laughed at the amount of hearts he sent me. I then checked Dads, Neds, and then finally MJs.

IronDad: Just a heads up, when you wake up you're Pops wants to talk to you. If you feel like it, I'd recommend telling him that you're trans. If it goes bad call me. Also I went a headed and talked to Flash's parents. They said they'd talk to him. Love you
Peter: Alright Dad. I'll think about it.

I'm really not sure if I should tell Pops or not. I'll think about it when I finish reading my texts.

Ned: hey are you ok? I saw the guy in red and black carry you away.

Ned: you're probably asleep rn cuz I saw you having a panic attack.

Peter: I'm fine now. Just had some really bad dysphoria and that guy helped me.

Ned: alright. If you're dysphoria gets bad again text me and I'll remind you how much of a man you are.

I freaking love my best friend. Finally I got to the last text.

MJ: Ned said you were carried away by a black and red clad man while having a panic attack. Why didn't you tell us you had a boyfriend?

When I read this, I literally choked.

Peter: What are you talking about? I don't have a boyfriend.

MJ: really? He called you petey, defended you, knows your parents are Ironman and Captain America, and comforted you during your panic attack. It would be different if it was just a normal guy, but it wasn't just some random guy, that was Deadpool. You know just as well as I do that Deadpool is a merc. Considering the fact that you felt comfortable enough to cry in front of him when you don't feel comfortable enough to cry in front of me, then he must either be your boyfriend or you two are extremely close.

Well shit. I could try and dig myself out of this hole, but I don't think MJ will buy it. I better just admit it or else she might found out about me being Spider-Man while trying to figure out my connection to Deadpool.

Peter: ok so I might be dating Deadpool.

MJ: I knew it. How long?

Peter: 3 months. We dated a week after my birthday.

MJ: I'm assuming since you have had your phone the past 3 months that your dads don't know.

Peter: No. if they found out, they would kill me.

MJ: you're secrets safe with me.

I put my phone down. I started to think, if it was that easy for MJ to find out about Deadpool and I, then when will Deadpool,Dad, Pops, and the other avengers figure out I'm Spider-Man? How long do I have until all my secrets are blown? I mean only Wade, Dad, MJ, and Ned know I'm trans. Scratch that, everyone except for the Avengers and Pops know I'm trans. MJ now knows I'm dating Wade and it's only a matter of time till dad finds out.

Luckily, I'm the only one who knows I'm Spider-Man, but how long will that last? How many more nights of patrol do I have left before Dad and Pops take away my suit?

I've decided that I'm going to tell Pops I'm trans. It's safer for me to say something than for someone to tell him.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs. I spotted Pops immediately sitting on the sofa reading a book.

"Pops," I said softly grabbing his attention.

He looked up at me and put down the book.

"Hey," he said with a soft smile.

I slowly made my way to the couch, my anxiety increasing with every step. I sat down clenching and unclenching my hands trying to calm down.

"You wanted to talk to me?" I said not making eye contact.

"Yeah," he answered softly, noticing how uncomfortable I looked," Whats going in Pegs? I'm left in the dark with what's going on with you. I just want to know what's wrong."

I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

"Pops, there's something important I need to tell you," I said.

He turned towards me with a soft smile on his face.

"Pops, I-I'm not what you think I am." He gave me a confused but before he could say anything, I blurted out,"I'm transgender."

He looked at me even more confused.

"What? What does that mean?"

I sighed.

"It means I'm a boy trapped in a girls body."

"No," Pops said as he stood up.

"What do you mean no?" I asked.

"Peggy you aren't a guy! You're a girl! You have a vagina for Christ sakes!"

I started crying,"Pops..."

"No Peggy. You're clearly sick. We can get you help. You aren't a boy Peggy."

Before he could finish, I ran to my room. I quickly put on my Spider-Man suit and flung myself out the window. I quickly texted dad that it went horrible before throwing my phone onto the ground, shattering it. I didn't want to be found right now. I just want to be free for a minute. To just be Spider-Man. To be viewed as a MAN for just five minutes. To just be viewed as what I am by people. To just be viewed as an actual human.

Edit A/N: I would like anyone who is reading this to know I wrote this around like September of 2019, and around June of 2020 I came out to my mom as trans and I kid you not this chapter was like foreshadowing for my own experience for coming out as trans in a way. My mom's reaction was not as bad as Steve's in this however she did say "Now is not the time for this," and "You're too impressionable and immature to know you're trans." So yeah, anyway, wanted to say that, hope you enjoy the rest of this story!!!