.18.

Third P.O.V
When they arrived at the tower, Wade got extremely nervous, but he didn't want to bail out just yet. For Peter, he would hold out a bit longer.

Sensing his boyfriend's anxiety, Peter grabbed Wade's hand and squeezed it reassuringly. Wade turned toward his boyfriend and smiled. They entered the tower and headed straight towards the elevator.

"Do your dads even know I'm coming?" Wade asked out loud.

"They know my boyfriend is, but that's all," Peter answered.

That made Wade more anxious.

"When we get to the floor just follow behind me and don't worry, they won't hurt you if I'm in front of you," Peter explained.

When the elevator dinged, Peter grabbed Wade's hand and led him out the elevator.

Peter began to look around the living room for his dads until he heard them laughing from the kitchen. Wade began to panic more. He didn't want to bail this early, but he didn't think he could make it. Peter noticed this.

"If you bail now I completely understand. I understand that my dads are super intimidating especially since you're a merc dating their son. If you want to leave now, I'll explain to them that you had anxiety and couldn't make it. I won't even mention your name if you want. Don't put yourself through this just for me, I'm not worth having a panic attack over."

Wade smiled at his lovely boyfriend.

"If Peter can come out as transgender to his parents then I think I can manage one dinner," Wade thought to himself.

"No Peter it's fine. I got this, don't worry."

"Are you sure? Because I really don't want you to have a panic attack. They would totally-"

"Peter if you're brave enough to come out to your dads then I think I can conjure up enough courage to go through one measly dinner."

Peter blushed at that. With a smile, Peter grabbed Wade's hand and led him to the kitchen.

"By the way, thanks for not wearing your mask. I think if you had dads would have freaked out more," Peter said.

"What can I say, I'm a sucker for your puppy dog eyes."

Once they entered the kitchen, they both noticed Captain America and Ironman laughing hysterically while covered in flour.

At times like these Wade wishes that Peter was taller because as soon as Ironman and Captain America turned around, their laughing stopped and a frown replaced their smiles. Wade was thankful that Peter stood in front of him because he was the only thing stopping Captain America and Ironman from killing him.

"Peter, what is Deadpool doing here?" Steve asked slowly approaching the two.

"You said I should bring my boyfriend over today so I did."

"No fucking way," Tony said looking in total shock. "Peter you can't date Deadpool!"

"And why not?" Peter asked crossing his arms.

Wade was heavily debating in his head with his boxes if he should leave now.

"Because, Peter, he's a mercenary! He kills people for a living! He's not good for you!" Steve answered.

"And how do you know what's good for me? If I remember correctly when I came out to you, you said I was sick in the head and wrong. At least when I told Deadpool he accepted me immediately."

Now that hit a nerve with Tony and Steve. Steve hung his head in guilt at the mention of how he acted. Tony, however, was annoyed.

"Peter don't you disrespect your father like that!"

"Disrespect? I'm just stating facts! And didn't you end up fighting him because of how he reacted? If anyone was disrespectful it was you."

"How do you know that?"

"I watched the security footage of that night."

Wade was not liking this situation at all. He didn't want to be the reason for him and his dads arguing.

So, Wade leaned into Peter's ear and said, "Peter can we go talk for a bit?"

Peter nodded and took Wade back to the living room.

"Peter I don't want to be the reason for you fighting with your parents."

"Wade it's fine we-"

"No Peter, it's not fine. You shouldn't be arguing with your dads just because of me. Peter they might be right. I'm not good for you. I mean I fucking kill people for a living. You shouldn't be with someone like that."

"Then who should I be with Wade?" Peter asked shakily.

"Someone who's not like me."

"Why? Why would I be with anyone other than you, Wade? The minute I told you I was trans, you accepted me. You didn't freak out or anything. You just asked my preferred name and called it a day. Not only did you accept me though, you stuck up for me. That day in the hallway, you helped get the bullies away from me. You helped me when I had a mental breakdown. Wade, there's not one person on this earth that's as good to me as you are. You accept and love all of me, every flaw and every emotional scar. I don't think I could ever have someone as great as you."

By the end of his little speech, they were both crying a bit.

"How did I get so lucky?" Wade asked aloud while pulling Peter in for a hug.

"I ask myself that every time I see you."

What the couple didn't know, was that Tony and Steve were watching their little moment.

"Tony, I think we got the wrong idea about Wade."

"I don't know Steve. I mean even with everything they've said, he's still a merc."

"Maybe Peter could make him stop?"

"Maybe. We'll talk to him about it later. For now, let's get those two back in here and eat."

And eat they did. The rest of the night went off smoothly with only a few threatening glances thrown at Wade when he got too close to Peter. However, throughout the entire dinner Peter couldn't shake one question out of his head; should he tell Wade that he's Spider-Man?

The question lingered up until Wade left that night. He'd have to figure out an answer to that question soon because he, or Spider-Man to be exact, still owes Wade FOUR MILLION FUCKING DOLLARS! But for now, his secret stays with him.