1

three years with Izuku we're...something.

the servamp did nothing at the begining,going with the boy in school and seeing him not being bullied as the boy said was nice,being called a sentient quirk isn't but if it stops the bullying then he would bear it.

almost a year in,Izuku had,for the first time since he put his spiked collored on grabbed him from the couch he was on watching TV and brought him to hes room.

his Eve had looked sad,close to tears actually as he had brought him on the bed,he had looked up,confused and was about to ask if he was alright when the boy managed to speak first.

"Yi-Yin..are you ignoring me because i'm q-quirkless?"he had burst into tears after that.

he had turned back into his human form,hugging his small Eve,after Izuku had stopped crying,he had told him that being a servamp meant he had to protect his Eve,meaning if Izuku would never be bullied ever again,Yin wouldn't try to do anything.

"b-but..i want to talk and get to know you.."eyes widening at what the child had said he had hugged tighter"...you should have talked to me about it,i would have done it Izu.."

they got to know echother after that,of course Yin couldn't tell him everything about himself,havin been way to insecure about telling Izuku on how he was made(also he will never tell him about his first life,it was something only he wanted to know),Izuku respected that,letting him have his secret.

he did tell him about his brothers though...

the bullying did start again,this time about how Izuku had to rely on Yin all the time,saying how he would be like a quirkless person,only that some animal with a quirk decide to tag along with him.

safe to say the bites and scratches the kids got put a stop to that.

~Meow~

Izuku ran through trafic,Yin on hes head holding on for dear life with his small claws.

the grenette stopped as he saw a villain,a big one in fact,Yin groaned"again?im going to sleep.."Izuku scratched the servamp behind the ear,making the immortal purr and fall asleep quicker...

~Meow~

he had woken up to a explosion,falling off Izuku's face he faceplanted on the floor,looking up he saw smoke from afar,meowing as Izuku grabbed him and put him back on hes head.

"Kacchan?"Yin sighed"what are you gonna do now Izu?"he was answered by the boy running down the stairs and going to where the explosion was.

his Eve was a trouble magnet that's for sure...

All Might had gotten there to save Izuku from getting hurt before he could interfere,which is good because he was tired.

after a scowlding the two walked back to their house,Katsuki had came to tell Izuku he didn't need help before walking away with a scowl.

then All Might came,deflated,which resulted in him falling off again,meowing in suprise.

"Y-Yin!"he got up with a groan,he got into his human form,looking at the deflated All Might"what the hell happened while i was asleep?"the blonde man gaped at him while Izuku rubbed the back of hes neck...

~Meow~

'this is something'Yin thought looking at the UA building,Izuku holding him in hes arms,months after training with All Might and they we're finally here.

"let's do this Yin!"the servamp nodded.

they sat down,Yin jumping on top of the grennette's head,he slowly fell asleep,not bothered by the loud noise the mic hero was doing.

he was woken up by Izuku,the teen was running through a city which he could guess  was where the exam put them in.

"come on Yin,we gotta take down the robots for points!"he nodded and jumped off hes head,turning into human form,the tails from his jacket got bigger,black and blue morfing,spikes came out of them before he released them,they went flying to all the robots that weren't taken down.

he yawned'what a pain..'.

he took the hand that Izuku offered and nibbled on it with his fangs,quickly licking the blood he looked back at a big robot that was coming for them,ignoring the shiny blue chains that appeared around the two.

claws appearing on his hands,he smiled widely,pearly white teeth showing before swipping them infront of him,the ground shook,dust going left and right,the robot fell down,broken.

Izuku raised hes right hand,the tattoo on hes wrist glowing,out came a book that floated around the boy,raising hes hand,a pencil held that appeared too,he started to write on it fast.

a thought that wasn't his appeared in his head,he nodded before looking around for more robots.

'i better get the best quality cat food for this'Izuku giggles as he read it"i already told mom"Yin perked up at that,feeling more energized.

~Meow~

the results Izuku got weeks later were..good?he wasn't exactly paying attention that day,to busy getting a heavy petting from the kid.

he got to drink catnip later,when he finished he had sat on Izuku's head,purring loudly,he was really high...

yeah he got spoiled alot that day...

--------------------------------------

words:where did the catnip come from?

shhhhh!

words:okay? 826