Yin was...so done with life.

he was on his eves lap while watching his siblings introduce echother to the class,they're eves raising their hands when asked who the eve is.

the whole class got to know who the servamps are,probably the whole staff too.

he fell asleep as Izuku started to pet him,havin'feeling the deppression surrounding him

~Meow~

he didn't participate in the training with All Might,the hero knowing why and making up a pretty good excuse as to why he couldn't.

Diablo got to hold him though,better then Pearl hugging him to death.

Cactus kept giving him treats,having a whole bag on him,hes eve,Kirishima couldn't resist the puppy eyes the hedgehog had given.

Robin had ignored him,but he couldn't resist the urge to pet his head after the long looks he gave him.

overall it was a good day...

untill Katsuki almost murdered Izuku that is...but still it was a good day!

(later that night the spiky haired blonde didn't sleep)

~Meow~

Inko walked in her apartment,purse in hand,she was finally back from work.

she walked over to the living room when she stopped at the scene she walked into.

there Yin sat on the couch watching TV,Izuku on hes lap asleep and snoring quietly,the servamp looked tired and looked to be umcoftarble but didn't move from the position he was in.

Inko smiled and walked to the kitchen'thank you,Yin'.

~Meow~

they sat in the cafeteria,lunch has started and Yin was hungry,his stomach made sound at that thought.

Izuku who was searching in hes backpack chuckled as he got out a bowl and dry cat food for him.

he gobbled it up quickly.

the school alarm sounded and he jumped having not expected it,the crowd quickly got him,he moved through legs,he was stomped on multiple times to the point of just turning into human form to get around faster.

hands in pockets he waved through the crowd much faster,stopping when Izuku's classmate,Iida,smacked into the escape sign(Diablo stopped to watch someone in blue walk around the figure disappearing before he could see they're face).

after when the crowd slowed down and he was outside,he turned into a cat and ran around trying to find his eve.

he got picked up by Cactus.

"hey Yin!got lost little guy?im sure Izuku will be happy when i give him to you"they walked for a bit before finding Izuku with Uraraka and Iida,the green haired boy had a panicked face.

"Izu-Chan!i found Yin!"Cactus yelled out to the teen.Izuku sighed in relief as Yin was handed back to his eve"thank you Cactus-San"the servamp smiled"no problem!"

The rest of the day went on as normal...