Yin sat down on Izuku's head as the teen entered class,the immortal flinched as he saw four servamps in animal forms near their eves.

not long after they were sent outside,he was put down on the ground next to the others.

he looked at them,Envy slitering over to him,he playfully swiped at him,meowing.

Greed walked over to him,he sat down infront of him,red eyes staring back.

Lust landed on his nose,he almost crossed his eyes to look at the butterfly form,he sneezed not long after.

Melancholy yipped at him in a playfull crouch,hes two tails swaying back and fourth.

he ignored them and curled up in a ball,forcing himself to sleep,almost flinching as Lawless spoke"well that was boring"

~Meow~

he walked around at night,hands in pockets.

Izuku had told him to take a walk to get rid of the energy he got from the nap he didn't want,although it wasn't exactly helping.

he stopped as he heard a scream,looking across the street he saw a woman looking at him with a scared expression on her face,her body shaking.

he realised his aura was all over the place,and it was all sadness,madness,anger and had a little bit of killer intent.

he pulled it back and started walking again,ignoring the woman who was now running away on the verge of tears.

he decided to go back home before the servamps got to him again.

~Meow~

he was alone in the house,Izuku's having gone to see All Might,saying it wont be long.

he started thinking about the others,remembering how father told him how much they wanted to see him,he had looked sad and amused.

he frowned at the memory,twitching as he remembered how he killed the old man.

Ash walked through the building bored out of his mind,he was walking over to the lab he knew his father was in.

he was staying in there for long periods of time.

he opened the door and walked in,footsteps silent as he walked over to his creater to see what he was doing.

Ash's red eyes widen as he saw a tube with a small girl in it,her short ginger floating in the water.

'another one?n-no!no more!'without thinking he drew his claws out and swiped and him,killing him instantly,hes head rolling on the floor.

he broke the glass the girl was in and slashed at her body,by the time he was done with her,she wasn't even reconisable.

"i-i..im sorry"he said to the two dead bodys before running out the lab.

Yin growled before perking up as he heard the front door open,Izuku's voice coming not long after.

"Yin!i brought more cat food!"he sat up at the word cat food.