𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

"you know if i wanted to witness this i would've gone to chan's room

"you know if i wanted to witness this i would've gone to chan's room."

jisung said as he side eyed the two boys next to him. felix and minho was currently cuddling on the couch, well more like felix was clinging onto the older, and minho looking half dead staring at nothing, silently wishing that he had the balls to push the younger off.

but no, minho had no balls.

especially for this cute little shit named felix.

and plus deep beneath his pride he liked it.

jisung knew that too of course, he knows everything about minho, and the older knows jisung too well. they were basically soulmates.

without feelings.

jisung shared a room with minho and felix. while chan shared a room with seungmin in the room next to them, and the floor above them is where jeongin, changbin, and hyunjin's room was placed.

"does it look like i'm enjoying this?" minho said annoyed looking at jisung.

"you're not pushing him away or anything."

minho stayed silent and just looked down at the boy, felix cuddled up to minho and made tiny noises looking up once in a while.

minho was going to piss his pants right then and there, trying to hold his coos. and jisung found it absolutely pathetic.

until his phone rang.

jisung looked at it and suddenly squealed dropping his phone. he looked at his phone contact seeing his favorite name.

"hwang hyunnie. ♡︎♡︎"

minho scoffed and just went to use his phone with felix still cuddled with him. felix put his head up, popping out to see what minho is doing on his phone, minho just rolled his eyes and supressed a smile.

"hello?" jisung answered after clearing his throat.

trying to make his voice deep.

smh this mf really had to.

"hi jisung, i was wondering if y-"

"what the fuck do you want, ruining my day bro."

"jeez, i was asking if you could pick me up from dance. everyone went home already."

"why me?" jisung said hiding his excitement.

"why not."

"fine." he said quickly and hung up the call. he smiled and skipped past minho and felix, minho's eyes followed jisung, mumbling curse words as he was stuck in this position.

complaining. for nothing.

minho looked down to see, felix's head laid on his lap as he fell asleep. minho looked around to see if jisung was still there. finding no one, he smiled a little and hesitated to run his fingers through those soft hair.

well he did.

he chose to be gay today.

.

ji.ass

liked by min

liked by min.ho, binnie.bin.bin, channie.bang and others
ji.ass I CANT BELIEVE IM PICKING HYUNJIN UP EHEHEHEH LOML IM COMING🥺🤞🤞

88 comments

min.ho you left me alone with a blonde rat
ji.ass stfu you liked it😒
min.ho i did not.
ji.ass you can't lie to me.

binnie.bin.bin this is so gay😕
ji.ass okay??? BE WHO YOU AREEEE FOR YOUR PRIDEEEE🥺🥺❤️

channie.bang are u gonna act het
ji.ass yup.
channie.bang istfg.

.

(minho. you closeted softie. 😡)