𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.

ji.ass🔒

liked by felicks

liked by felicks.deez.nuts and others
ji.ass OH EM GEE HYUNJIA BROKE UP GUYS  😣❣️‼️‼️🚁🧏‍♀️ believe me im so saddened 💔💔

25 comments

felicks.deez.nuts bff !! our manifestation worked 😍😍 #yass #fr!! #gay #gayswinagain #manifestxx
ji.ass ikr !! we're so cool bff <3 😘 #yasss #wedidit #celebration

min.ho ARE YOU SRSLY CELEBRATING A BREAKUP??
ji.ass ofc i am , because i have a chance yas 😋🥰
min.ho im disappointed.

bang.channie To celebrate should we have a party? 😚
ji.sung OFC DADDY 🥳🥳

.

"if you take that last piece of donut i'm cutting your dick off."

"hyung that's not a very friendly threat."

"did i want to seem friendly, hwang? put. that. donut. down."

minho warned, while pointing at hyunjin's hand to put down the delicious donut for him to eat. hyunjin pouted and put the donut down for the sake of his dick.

changbin chuckled at the two and finished eating his last piece of donut with jeongin still touching his boobs for comfort.

the boy clearly gave up on telling jeongin to stop.

felix was munching on a donut while laying on his boyfriends lap comfortably.

"so hyun, why did you brought us all here? well minus chan, seungmin, and jisung." changbin asked, while trying to get jeongin's hands off his boobs.

hyunjin invited the group over to have a chill day while eating donuts, watching movies, and just chill with the boys.

but in reality, he wanted to ask advice on how to confess to jisung.

"um actually...can you guys help me to uh-" hyunjin stuttered as he played with his fingers nervously, trying to get his point across.

hyunjin looked at how the boys stare at him, making him almost shit bricks. the boy cleared his throat while hitting his chest.

"so..i need help on ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵉˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ʲⁱˢᵘⁿᵍ."

"on what?"

"confessingtojisung."

"huh? speak clearly dipshit." minho spat.

"help me confess to jisung!" hyunjin said louder and clearer.

"WHAT?" the four boys said in unison.

"CONFESS TO JISUNG?" felix shouted as he stood up making everyone stand up.

it was like a domino effect.

aye domino.

.

"so..you like jisung?"

changbin asked cautiously as he couldn't believe the words that came out of the younger's mouth earlier.

they were now sitting in a circle as minho demanded for hyunjin to tell them everything, every little detail of his feelings. he didn't want jisung hurt.

everyone in that room (except hyunjin) knows that jisung has been waiting patiently for the boy to like him back. even if it hurt him in the slightest bit.

"yes, a lot actually." hyunjin stated confidently.

"since when."

"i'm not sure."

"what do you mean you're not sure?"

"i think i've always liked him. i just kept denying and denying but now im at a point where i cant even deny it anymore."

minho hummed in understanding while nodding his head slowly, felix tapped his foot softly as thoughts crept in his mind, and changbin had jeongin touching his boobs more aggressively this time.

"wait since when were you gay hyung?" jeongin asked while squeezing changbin's boobs, making the boy yell in pain.

"wait i thought it was obvious that i'm bisexual?" hyunjin said as he raised his eyebrows. the four boys sat in shock as they process all of these new information about the taller.

"uh- no? but besides the point.." felix started as he sat up straight.

"i think i know what you should do."

.
(there will be some gay shit coming next chap be ready! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 i know this chapter is messy i promise im trying my best to update and write even though i dont feel the best, i hope this can still be appreciated T-T)