𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

"i'm dying tonight

"i'm dying tonight."

"jisung we're literally just watching a horror movie." changbin said while rolling his eyes.

jisung pouted and huffed. he didn't like the idea that they were going to watch a horror movie. he hates anything scary.

jisung is such a pussy. he might be the pussiest out  of them all.

the first time jisung tried driving, he peed his pants when he almost hit a squirrel.

that is why, he wasn't allowed to drive anymore.

hyunjin giggled at the way the boy crossed his arms, a pout present on his face, and a blue squirrel pajama covering his body.

he looks cute.

submissive and breedable.

i'm kidding.

jisung noticed and turned to look at hyunjin with what he thought was an angry face, but it just seemed extra cute to hyunjin.

"what is your ass giggling at?"

"you."

"why?"

"you're cute." hyunjin said softly.

jisung's cheeks went rosy red, as he felt the butterflies start to swell up in his stomach. everytime the taller would say that he's cute, he would never take it lightly.

"i'm not cute, i refuse to watch this."

"here, come sit next to me." hyunjin offered.

he patted the seat next to him while smiling until his eyes disappeared into little crescent moons.

jisung shrugged and sat next to him.

in a reasonable distance.

although he wishes that he could cuddle with the boy, he needed comfort for the upcoming scary movie that they're about to watch.

jisung prayed with his whole heart that he will not piss his pants.

then, the movie started to play, and jisung felt his ass clench with almighty strength.

jisung started to scoot closer to hyunjin as the eerie music started to play, the dark scenery from the movie didn't help either.

hyunjin noticed jisung's tense face and put his arms around the small boy. jisung finally fully cuddled against hyunjin as he didn't even care about his gay ass anymore.

the movie was going fine for him when suddenly,

thud!

a loud sound was heard from the movie, jisung screamed and hid his face in hyunjin's chest, his arms wrapped around the dancer's body, fully hiding from the screen.

hyunjin's eyes widen at the sudden physical affection. he wasn't used to it, especially from jisung. but he took it anyways and wrapped his arms around jisung tighter.

when the movie got to a calmer place, hyunjin ruffled jisung's hair slightly and started to whisper.

"hey jisung?"

"hm?"

"you can open your eyes now, it's okay."

"no, don't wanna.."

"i promise you, there's nothing scary."

jisung shook his head and stayed in that position.

hyunjin sighed and rubbed jisung's back to comfort the boy. he felt a soft tingling feeling in his stomach when he's close to jisung.

it felt like his stomach had thousands and thousands of butterflies tickling it, but it was gentle, and soft.

he liked it.

a piece of hyunjin's heart melted that day.

did hyunjin perhaps, caught the butterflies too?

.

(ayo glad to say that this book is going to a soft place ! partially thank HOYEONZ  / jina for choosing the right answer to the riddle i gave her👍 )