𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

"i can't do this anymore

"i can't do this anymore."

hyunjin mumbled as he stared at himself in the mirror. he sighed and washed his face, feeling the frustration in his stomach build up.

lately, his relationship with jia hasn't been the best. it didn't even feel like a relationship anymore if hyunjin was going to be honest. jia had expressed that this was tiring her, and honestly it was tiring hyunjin too.

both of them were holding onto a rope that neither of them had the strength to hold onto anymore.

but yet.

they didn't want to let go.

hyunjin then let out a soft cry as he walked towards the living room. he put his knees up to his chest, and rested his head on them while letting all his tears flow.

he thought that he was home alone since changbin and jeongin were probably going out to get groceries, but what he didn't know was that jisung was there.

jisung was planning to go to their dorm to get changbin's equipment for their producing class, but he was clearly stopped when he saw hyunjin crying softly on the living room couch.

"hwang?"

hyunjin flinched and looked up, he saw jisung standing with changbin's recording equipments. when he looked at jisung's face, there was a worried look present on his face.

"ji.." hyunjin called, his voice breaking in the end.

"hyun, what's wrong?"

"ji-jisung." hyunjin called again, now shattered and overwhelmed with emotions.

jisung put the equipments on the table and sat next to hyunjin immediately rubbing his back. hyunjin put his hands on jisung's tiny waist and his face hidden on jisung's shoulder.

jisung felt a tingle in his stomach as hyunjin rarely gives physical affection towards him. he slowly put his arms around hyunjin and letting it linger there softly.

"hyunjin...what happened."

"i-i fucked up."

"what do you mean?"

"i-i'm t-the worst person a-alive." hyunjin choked out between sobs.

"hey, don't say that. you're not. please calm down first and tell me everything alright?"

jisung said as he ran his fingers into hyunjin's soft hair and let hyunjin cry as hard and as long as he wants in his arms.

.

after a few minutes hyunjin finally calmed down and drank a cup of water to calm his breaths down. jisung rubbed the boys back as his heart break slowly seeing the puffy eyes on hyunjin's face.

he looks hurt.

"ready to talk?" jisung asked slowly and softly.

jisung's voice went to hyunjin's ear like a voice of an angel and because of that, the taller nodded with a sad smile on his face.

"whenever you're ready okay?"

hyunjin nodded again and held jisung's hand for comfort.

"i fucked up everything, i know i hurt her and i know she's tired. but i'm tired too. my mind used to be filled with her now it's not."

"because it's filled with you."

"i used to think about the activities we're going to do for the week."

"but now i'm thinking of doing them with you."

"god, this might sound cringy but i used to think about her, even the details about her."

"now i think about your cheeks and how they puff uo when you eat. how cute you look while doing something, i think about you."

"hell i used to think of kissing her often."

"now, i want to kiss you. can i?"

"fuck ji, i don't even think i like her anymore."

"because i think i like you, han jisung."

hyunjin looked up to see jisung jutting his lips out while looking at their hands who were locked together.

"hwang, i know how hard it is, i know how tired you are so um— how about just for this week or how long you will need let's spend it with lots of fun alright? let's try to ignore our fucked up lives and let's spend it the way you like."

hyunjin smiled softly and rests his head on jisung's shoulder.

"i think i would like that."

.

ji.ass🔒

liked hy min

liked hy min.ho and others
ji.ass ready to be happy with me? i dont wanna see you like today ever again. 😾

comments disabled

.

(surprise 🦧😲)