𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

"huaaahh"

"huaaahh"

jisung yawned as he sat up on the bed. he rubbed his eyes slowly, his lips forming into a pout as the sun reflected on his eyes.

he looked around the room, seeing nothing familiar and almost panicked. but, he soon calmed down when he saw a childhood photo of hyunjin on the bedside table.

he was in...hyunjin's room?

hah..?

"morning."

jisung flinched when he heard a voice from the door of the bedroom , he looked at the direction of the voice and saw hyunjin with a t shirt and sweatpants hugging his body.

"holy fuck you scared me." jisung mumbled while rubbing his eyes.

hyunjin chuckled and walked towards jisung. when he got in front of the boy, he ruffled jisung's hair softly while cooing.

"you slept like a baby."

"shut up— wait dude did we sleep on the same bed?" jisung asked as he widened his eyes, his face already red as he imagined him and his crush sleeping on the same bed.

hyunjin smiled a little and shook his head.

"no we didn't, silly. i slept on the couch."

"noo whyyy, i should've slept on the couch- wait actually why the fuck am i in your room on the first place."

hyunjin let out a little laugh and sat down on the bed next to jisung.

"i was going to carry you to your room but then i heard questionable noises coming from inside."

"oh fuck."

jisung groaned and laid back on the bed.

he has to face the fact that he was probably going to hear moans every fucking night.

because knowing minho,

once he starts, he will never stop.

.

tiddies.

ji.ass
gays
guys
wtv
IM IN HYUNES ROOM
AND IM BLAMING FELIX AND MINHO HYUNG
YOU FURRIES DECIDED TO MATE HUH???
NOW HYUNJIN HAD TO CARRY ME IN HIS ROOM
🤬🤬🤬🤬

felicks.deez.nuts
why are u
treating us like
we're actual animals.
"mate" 🤬🤬 ??

min.ho
oops ig
lmao

ji.ass
...🤬

.

"stop playing on your phone, i made breakfast."

hyunjin said as he poked jisung's cheeks. now they were sitting on the dining table, preparing to eat breakfast.

hyunjin had woken up earlier today and he decided to make breakfast for the both of them before jisung woke up.

"hmm really? what did you make?"

"just a simple toast and some eggs.. oh with sausages as well." hyunjin said as he placed the plate full of food.

"sausages? my favourite." jisung said with a tiny clap.

yes ladies and gents.

sausages are indeed jisung's favourite.

hyunjin laughed and ruffled jisung's hair yet again as he watched jisung munch on the food happily while doing a tiny dance.

hyunjin rested his elbow on the table and laid his head on his hand, admiring jisung. he loves watching the boy eat, he just looked perfect and pure.

"you're so cute." he whispered.

"what did you say?"

"nothing."

jisung raised an eyebrow and shrugged, as he continued to munch and savour the meal that was being provided to him.

hyunjin then noticed something and shook his head while sighing. he leaned in towards jisung and grabbed his chin, making the boy look up at him with his cheeks full of food.

"silly." hyunjin said while wiping the food gently from the corner of jisung's mouth.

jisung felt the butterflies kiss his cheeks again, his eyes went wide when hyunjin went back to his seat as if nothing happened.

"t-thank you..?" jisung said hesitantly.

hyunjin smirked and winked towards jisung before going through his phone.

oh dear.

it seems like the butterflies in jisung's stomach are going to have one hell of a party.

.
(HELP IDK WHAT THIS CHAPTER IS IM SORRY IF ITS GETTING BORING HELP. WRITERS BLOCK IS HITTING ME SO HARD ☹️☹️)