𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

"fuck this shit

"fuck this shit."

"jisung we haven't even entered the fucking building yet." seungmin said, already tired of jisung's shit.

"but they're already fucking cuddly, i don't like it."

jisung said pouting while looking at the couple that was walking in front of them.

ah what better way than to spend a saturday than witnessing your crush being all lovey dovey with their partner.

of the opposite gender.

today, hyunjin shared his idea on going to an art gallery to have a drawing session together. seungmin decided to say yes since he had nothing better to do, jisung always says yes to hyunjin, felix wanted to genuinely learn more about art and painting, and minho... just says yes to felix.

jisung was fine with his decision on saying yes until,

"oh! i'm bringing jia btw."

yeah...

so now,

fuck this shit.

jisung was walking behind the infamous hyunjia couple and seungmin walked beside him to make sure that the poor boy didn't loose his sanity.

behind them was minho and felix. since the two became a couple, they have not been seperated from eachother. minho, however, was still a tsundere. just a bit more soft.

a tad bit

jisung was already sulking and losing his shit over the couple in front of him, now to make things worse, his dormmates were being all cuddly and cute in front of his single ass.

"jinnie." the girl with golden brown hair called.

"yes, star?" the boy responded with much softness laced in his voice.

it makes me want to throw up.

"what are you gonna draw?" jia said as she put her head on the boy's shoulder. hyunjin chuckled and pat the soft hair that belongs to the girl.

"i don't really know, i'll just see what comes to mind. what about you, baby?"

"hmm, i dont really know but i really wanna try recreating greek paintings" she said with a smile.

hyunjin leaned down and pinched her cheek, as she giggled with the feeling of happiness present in her face.

"that's a good idea, beautiful."

behind those smiles that was present on the two humans in love, stood a boy with a heart strived of love.

love from hwang hyunjin.

that boy is no other than,

han jisung.

jisung stood there with an uncomfortable feeling sitting in his stomach. he hated this, he hated loving hwang hyunjin. those butterflies in his stomach are starting to feel irritating.

but still, he continued to act like he saw nothing. the love between hyunjin and jia wasn't a new scene to jisung.

he had seen it so many times.

even when it hurts like hell.

.

ji.ass🔒

liked by eye_n and othersji

ji.ass🔒 fuck you hwang hyunjin. i hate that i love you. shit im crying.

30 comments

felicks.deez.nuts jiji.. don't be sad i'll be here, dont make lixie sad too :(

min.ho you can do this ji, don't worry i'm here. everyone is here. i cant force you to stop even though i know you're tired.

seungshine sunshine, you got this

bang.channie Hey. Be happy, enjoy your time. I'll make your favourite food when you get home Ji.

eye_n hyung! sadness doesn't look good on you, feel better soon :(

binnie.bin.bin yo sadness are for losers. MY BSF IS NOT A LOSER.

.

(get me friends like them, my friends are broken. 🙁🙁 also keep jia's drawing idea in mind ;)))