𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

hyun.e

liked by ji

liked by ji.sung, ji.a and hundreds of others
hyun.e bro /romantic. ❤️ @/ji.sung

comments disabled

.

ji.sung

liked by hyun

liked by hyun.e, lee.fel and hundreds of others
ji.sung i'm always ready to be apart of your next chapter <3 @/hyun.e

comments disabled

meanwhile on priv...

jiniret_ 🔒

liked by hyun

liked by hyun.e
jiniret_ look at how cute my BOYFRIEND'S cheeks are 🥰🥰🥰😍😍❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️❤️

2 comments

hyun.e YASSS U CAN CALL HIM BOYFRIEND NOW🤪😜😜 #gatelight #girlkeep #gasboss
jiniret_ SLAYYYYY 😍😍😍😍😍

.

ji.ass🔒

liked felicks

liked felicks.deez.nuts and others
ji.ass i have a boyfriend now🤤🤤🤤 #notsingle #yassss #slay #hyunjinandme

26 comments

felicks.deez.nuts🔒 JISUNG 😍 YOU DID IT 😍 #mybestie #yasss #gogethim #love
ji.ass🔒 YASSS HYUNSUNG 4 LIFE #lovelife #livelaughlove #throwitback 😍😍😍😍
felicks.deez.nuts🔒 YOU BETTER TELL ME EVERYTHING OR SO HELP ME I WILL END YOU
ji.ass🔒 THAT ESCALATED SO QUICK BUT OKAY 💔

min.ho LITERALLY WHAT THE HELL
min.ho HAN JISUNG.
ji.ass🔒 surprise 😜😜
min.ho you're an ass.

channie.bang Already eating ass I see.
ji.ass🔒 NO STFU IM A BOTTOM ☹️☹️❤️
channie.bang You're like ready to devour that ass already

.

"baby-"

"shut up, hyun."

"if you cry easily, then why are we watching the notebook for the 16th time already."

hyunjin said as he stroked the soft mocha hair of the boy. jisung was laying on the couch, his head laid perfectly on hyunjin's lap, a blanket covering him, with a box of tissues hugged in his hands.

they were now at jisung's dorm, as felix and minho are already sleeping, they've decided to have a night in and watch a movie since tomorrow is the last day of the semester anyways.

jisung picked the movie since the taller insisted him to. jisung picked 'the notebook' (hyunjin figured he would) the movie being jisung's favourite.

"but it's my favourite.."

"i know it is."

the credit scene then appeared, jisung got up and sat beside hyunjin, laying his head on the dancer's shoulder, letting a satisfied hum slip through his lips.

"jinnie." jisung suddenly called.

"yes, dear?" hyunjin replied as he looked down at jisung.

"do you know how happy i am that we're together now?"

"no, to be honest i thought you would say no today."

"why?"

"didn't expect you to love me back." hyunjin said, which made the younger lift his head up and cupped hyunjin's face softly, looking up at the boy's soft eyes.

"are you serious?"

"what?"

"hwang hyunjin, i love you so much. i have loved you for a long time i've just been hiding it because i thought you didn't like me."

hyunjin smiled softly and caressed jisung's cheeks.

"for fuck sake i even pretended to be straight for you." jisung said while pouting.

hyunjin giggled and pinched jisung's cheek.

"yeah, that was unnecessary. you're so bad at it."

"shut up." jisung pouted and crossed his arms, looking away from hyunjin.

hyunjin smiled and leaned closer to jisung, wrapping his hands on the boy's tiny waist from behind and rested his chin on jisung's shoulder.

"please, you're so cute." hyunjin whispered softly.

jisung blushed softly and turned his head facing hyunjin, kissing his cheek softly before looking down, smiling like an idiot.

hyunjin smirked and put his hand softly on jisung's chin, guiding the boy's head to look at him. hyunjin then kissed the boy's lips softly, showing the boy his feelings of joy and love.

jisung smiled through the kiss, finally feeling happy with the butterflies spreading through his stomach, dancing in harmony.

he loves this.

both of them wish that this would last forever.

.

(DECIDED TO UPDATE EVEN THOUGH IM STILL SICK BECAUSE ILY GUYS 😣😣💓)