A normal day

I'm Stiles. Stiles Stilinski. I'm a sophomore at Beacon Hills high school. My life is good, I mean I can't complain. I got my best friend Scott McCall who's always there for me. I go to a really good school and my grades couldn't be better. The best of all, I have a beautiful girlfriend, Lydia Martin. But there's something inside me who keeps telling me that's something is wrong. There's something I need to sort out.
*
*RINGGGG* the alarm clock went on. I tried to reach the snooze button but the clock was too far away. I was smart, I knew that if I put the clock far away from my bed I had to get up sooner or later. I sat on the edge of my bed and rubbed my eyes, checked my phone and saw a text massage. A massage from Lydia.

"Hey love, could you buy me a coffee for me on your way to school?"

I just texted back with a "okay, x"

I love Lydia, I always have. I've had a crush on her since third grade. She's smart, funny and extremely beautiful.
I enjoy every single minute with her. But it hasn't always been me and Lydia. For about 2 years ago she had a another boyfriend, Jackson Whittemore. He was a total douche bag, always caused trouble for me and Scott. But he moved away and we haven't heard of him since then.

I went down to the kitchen, grabbed an apple and put it in my bag. I jumped into my jeep and started to drive to school. Then I remembered, Lydia wanted her coffee. I thought about turning around and drive back to the store but I didn't. She can be without her coffee one morning, right? When I arrived I saw Scott waiting for me outside the school.

"Sup Scott?" I said.

"Hey, buddy. Hurry up, we better get in to class or we'll have to sit on detention one more Friday." He said while laughing.
*
When the first period was over I went to my looker to change my books.

"Math, we have fucking math" I thought for myself. I hate math it's just pointless. If I had the guts to skip math class I would. I have nothing to lose, I mean I don't have to worry about my grades, I actually have really good grades. But come on, who really enjoys math?

When I closed my looker and turned around I saw a really familiar face. Lydia.

"Hey Sweetheart!" She gave me a kiss and looked me right in the eyes.

"Did you buy me that coffee I was asking you about this morning?"

"Ehm..No. Sorry Lydia I forgot."

"Oh, don't worry, It's okay. So are you coming to my place tomorrow night? My mom and dad are leaving for the weekend and I'm home all alone. We could just..I don't know, watch a movie and cuddle."

She had that little seductive look in here eyes and I knew exactly what she meant with "cuddle".

"Yeah sure, I can come by." I said

"Great!"

She smiled. I gave her a soft kiss and walked away to math class.