George weasley (picnic) fluffy as hell

It's a breezy fall evening and you and George are eating chocolate covered strawberries while sitting on a picnic blanket. The sun is slowly setting as you two stuff your face with the amazing food Mrs Weasley prepared for you two. Y/n? George asks yes? "Do you ever just wish we could be like this forever?" He said while embracing you in a hug "it would be nice I am quite enjoying this food" you said while smirking "anything other than the food your enjoying..." "I could think of a few things I guess..hmm well the sunset is quite beautiful" you both turn to look at the sunset and it's like a wonderful painting with a mixture of pink blue yellow and orange you wish the sky could look like this forever it was such a wonderful sight to see. You are eventually laying on his chest as he sits, playing with your hair and feeding you strawberries. Isn't the sunset beautiful? You asked, I guess it is but I'm focused on something way more beautiful he said, what would that be? You, ofc it's you y/n I love you so much your everything to me your beautiful y/c eyes brighten my day and your beautiful smile is like nothing I've ever seen before your hair is perfect for your facial structure and it's really cute the way you scrunch your nose when you laugh I'm so lucky to have you in my life and to have you as my girlfriend I love you. Wow that was the sweetest any guy..anyone has ever said to me I love you too George I love you so much and I'm so lucky I have you as my boyfriend. The sun has now set the beautiful starts are shining bright and the moons light is gleaming down on your faces, George holds you tight as possible as you both stare at the stars. You both eventually lie down cuddling with your head on his chest you hear his heartbeat and feel his chest rise as he breathes. "I love you so very much George." "I love you too y/n."

LOOKING BACK AT MY OLD CHAPTERS I HAVE IMPROVED SO MUCH BROOOOOO LIKE WOW IM SO GOOD WITH MY WORDING AND SPELLING NOW SO SUCK IT TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CALLED ME A BAD WRITER IM CLEARLY AMAZING ALSMDJJDSJISS IM JOKING IM OK IG