Ron (fluff) christmas break

Hi I might make a smut of Ron later idk lmao hope you enjoy this!
Btw I also made this picture above!

Ron and you have been best friends since first year and every year he invites you over to the burrow for Christmas break and he always gets you a present and they are always the sweetest

1st year
The whole weasley family Harry hermione and you are gathered around the Christmas tree waiting to open gifts on Christmas morning everyone goes and now it's your turn you open Molly's gift to you and it's a sweater with your initials on it you love it. then you open Fred and George's gift it's a prank kit so you can join them. Then robs gift you open it and its a beautiful golden necklace with your name I engraved on it you start to cry tears of joy and you hug Ron and have him out it on you.

2nd year
Ron gets you a book that you've always wanted called snow falling by Jane Gloriana Villanueva it's a muggle book and it's hard to find you have him a big hug

3rd year
Ron got you a love note confessing his love to you and it's 5 pages long it had some food stains on the sides and corners because well Ron wrote it and he's constantly stuffing his face and you read it all and the last page said "y/n will you be my girlfriend?" And you said yes you hugged him so tight and gave him a kiss on the cheek and he held your hand

Ever since then you two have been dating your now in 4th year and you live with the weasley's you share a room with Ron you used to sleep on a pull out mattress but now you just sleep with him in bed and mrs weasley is fine with that because she knows you two are very responsible when it comes to sleeping together or being alone.

The present
You wake up in Ron's arms and ever since you've been dating you've never really kissed him before because you wanted to wait till your anniversary for your first kiss. You woke him up you both got dressed and you wore your Christmas sweater and so did he you got out opened gifts and he got you an anniversary promise ring you loved it so much you wanted to kiss him but you were too embarrassed to do it in front of his family so you whispered to him and grabbed his hand and you pulled him outside to the snow then you kissed him while the snow fell on the both of you just like in the book. The kiss was so magical you forgot about the world and everything in it all you knew was you and Ron you looked over to see the whole family in the window watching you two mrs weasley was wiping her tears of joy because she knew on day you two would be married and give her grandchildren  you both held hands and walked in together blushing out of embarrassment and walked to his room and snuggled while watching Christmas movies on hallmark. 

Hope you all enjoyed this I know I did lmao love you all xx 😘