Draco malfoy (Payback) SMUT

WARNING ⚠️ heavy smut public nudity public affection and anger

Your laying down in your bed when draco comes out of the shower and he's only wearing a towel and it's really low and you look him up and down and your just staring at his abs it's all you can look at while you are you imagining him throwing you against the wall and fucking you hard then he snaps and says y/n my eyes are up here and you roll your eyes and say yes I know draco but I'm to focused on something else his towel drops and he comes over to you and starts kissing you passionately and kissing turns into making out and your tongues are fighting against each other in your mouths he then starts undressing you and he takes off your shirt then in lips your bra and starts rubbing your boobs and your moaning while he is and then he takes off all your clothes and slowly goes down and starts eating you out your moaning so hard while he's pleasuring you and then he gets up gets dressed and walks out your just sitting there in shock and your mad like very mad that he just walked off so your going to punish him so you see him in the hallway with crab and goyle you walk up to him and say your gonna be punished for what you did and without even caring if anyone is around you grab his neck and pin him up against the wall and start kissing him and giving him hickeys across his neck he's moaning so loud but you don't care you and him can barely breath then you grind so hard onto his bulge pushing him against the wall and he moans so loudly that's everyone starts staring and you don't care and just continue to get on your knees and undo his belt and take off his pants and boxers and start deep throating him and he's moaning so loud now and saying ahhhhh fuuuckk yyyyyy///nnnnn yessssssss and then before he is finished you let go of him wipe your mouth with your arm then stand up and walk off like a bad ass And without even looking behind you you tell "THATS PAYBACK MALFOY"

                I'm finished guys I'm gonna make a live story next and it will be spicy with sex and stuff but not just that this series was all about sex but next series will be love and lust so ye hope you enjoyed this and hope you like the next series