Fred(detention) pt1 fluffy

Hey guys I hope you like this pt2 will be smut btw in the next update I'm gonna do a name and face reveal ok! Hopefully some of you guys will wanna be friends btw that picture I made so if you want to ss just ask I'll say yes

~Snapes class~
You sitting in potions day dreaming of what you'll do later your thinking of studying with Hermione. when a familiar voice calls your name it's Fred he says " y/n Y/N" in a hushed tone what? You say "meet me on the quidditch field at 8pm" you blush wondering what he wants. then shape walks over to you two and snaps his fingers saying "detention both of you this evening my room at 7pm.

Time skip 6:50 pm

You walk into snape's classroom and sit down you start studying and no one is there but snaps. you look at the time and it's 7:05 then Fred and George walk through the door as if they aren't even late. and they sit on either side of you Fred on the right George on the left " ello y/n" said George " hello beautiful how are you?" Said Fred you blushed at his words you've always had a crush on him but you didn't say anything because he's a prankster and you are a goody two shoes. Fred sees your getting a little tired and nudges your head to his chest and you felt like you were practically dreaming he was warm and you felt his heartbeat he started to hum you to sleep and you fell asleep snaps dismissed you all and Fred carried you bridal style to your dorm he layer you softly on the bed and kissed your forehead and said "goodnight my love see you tomorrow".

Hope you all liked this ik I got butterflies just reading and writing this please vote! Love you all