Draco malfoy (You think of me differently?) SMUT

WARNING ⚠️ SMUT AND DADDY KINK

Your in potions class sitting next to Draco when he just can't stop staring deeply into your eyes you say "we have work to do Malfoy" and he says "it's daddy to you" you giggle and say fine let's make sure we get an A so we have more time to do other things daddy and he says "your right let's get to work" your reading the directions while he is mixing it together and while he is he can't stop touching you "can't keep your hands to yourself can you Malfoy" he blushes and continues to touch you his cold hands and icy rings slide up your thigh and up you skirt playing with the lace on your panties it makes you sit all the way up and Harry looks at you and says "what's wrong y/n" he asks you say "nothing Harry don't worry about it ok but thanks for asking" he smiles and gets back to work draco then smiles and gets back to you he whispers in your ear after class let's continue in your dorm and tingles go all over your body with his breathe on your ear all you smell is his massive amount of cologne class has ended and you grab dracos hand and start running to you dorm with him your running so fast your dragging him there pretty much and when you get there he pushes you up against the wall and says "let's get started princess 👑" then he carries you onto the bed and starts undressing you while kissing you neck and giving you hickeys soon you fully undressed and you do the same to him and he kinda stands up on the bed but like on his knees and you start giving him head when all of a sudden Harry barges in and asks you when you want to hang out and sees you and draco completely naked and your there sucking his dick and he is wide-eyed and covers his eyes and walks out (runs) clearly he ruined the moment so you too get dressed and you walk out holding hands you head to dinner and sit with the golden trio and Draco goes to sit with his friends Hermione Harry and Ron are staring at you wave your hands in front of them and say helloooooooo and Harry says "y/n do you have a THING for draco?" And you say to potter yes of course I do why do you think I was sucking his dick in my dorm hermione and Ron are laughing while Harry is just traumatized by what he saw and it can't stop replaying in his head draco then comes over puts his arm around you and sits down Harry can't keep his eyes off of you too and is sick to his stomach "jealous pottah" draco says and then hardy turns and stops looking.....

                       TO BE CONTINUED