Chapter Twenty-Six - Nothing To Lose

A/N - Chapter gets explicit but not over explicit, I wasn't in the mood to write heavy smut lmao 

Ivy could not remember falling asleep but as she stretched into her pillow she realised she must have. Throwing her legs over the side of the bed and rubbing her eyes she pulled herself out of bed and went for a shower. When she got out of the shower and got herself dressed into clean pyjamas couldn't shake the feeling that she was being watched. She glanced over her shoulder and jumped in fear when she saw that there was in fact an arm pulling itself up the balcony, hiding underneath her bedframe she peeked her head over the covers waiting to see the face of who she was so sure was about to kill her. Her nerves were only slightly calmed when she spied Rafe's flushed face smiling from outside her door before she remembered everything from the previous night and all the anger in her body came rushing back.

He pointed to the door handle as if to ask to let him in and Ivy let out a humourless laugh before flipping him off and shutting the curtain on him. Hoping and praying he would leave she took a few steps away from the door before he began rattling on the glass. Taking a deep breath she opened the curtain back up and opened the door, stepping out into the balcony so as to not alert her parents anyone was in her room with her.

"You didn't answer my texts" he huffed, a strand of stray hair falling down in front of his eyes as he spoke

"So you scaled a building? I don't want to talk to you right now" she scoffed attempting to turn back into the safety of her room until Rafe took hold of her hand, his touch electrifying her.

"Please. I really am sorry about last night, I know you probably never want to talk to me again but you gotta understand that leaving me there, after that argument and then seeing you with your ex. Damn it really pissed me off Ivy, I don't wanna see you in anyone else's arms okay. Only mine" he pleaded, almost sounding sincere

Ivy chuckled dryly "What do you want me all to yourself?" she said taking a step toward him

"All to myself" he breathed, their bodies getting closer to one another

"Then stop fucking her" she deadpanned

"Done" he shrugged

"You could've just said instead of getting me kicked out of my house and making me lose everything" she spat

"You don't need anything. Just me" he mumbled moving her hair out of the way of her neck and leaning down, planting a few kisses

"Is that right?" she laughed, trying not to succumb to the feeling of ecstasy as his lips touched her skin

"Please Ivy you're killing me, baby. You know I'll take care of you" he spoke, his voice low and full of lust

"No, I don't. I don't even know if this is what I want" she rolled her eyes

Rafe stopped for a moment and chewed his lower lip "You know it is, Just me and you"

"Show me how much you want me" she breathed

In a split second, Rafe had crashed his lips onto Ivy's. She had forgotten just how much she had disliked him a mere few hours ago and was now desperate for them to be closer than ever. Her mind was made up and she knew that she now had nothing to lose. Fumbling with the door handle the two pushed through into Ivy's bedroom not breaking the kiss once. Rafe pushed her back onto the bed, lowering himself on top of her, their legs tangled and their breathing heavy. In a matter of moments, their shirts were on the floor and soon after came their shorts. Fixing their position Rafe lifted Ivy to the centre of the bed, pulling her underwear off and glancing at the site below. This is all he had wanted since the moment he had seen her at the beginning of the summer and although it had happened multiple times before it was different, knowing that there was nobody else made him feel dizzy with power. He leaned down on her, his lips close to her ears. His cold chain causing goosebumps to rise on her gorgeous warm tawny skin.

"All mine" he whispered in a commanding tone before moving his hand down to the pooling wetness between her legs.

This time was different, there was more passion behind this time. Trying their best to keep the noise to a minimum Ivy bit into her shoulder, Rafe used his free hand to pull her chin forward and have her eyes look deep into his eyes, it was almost as though she was looking into the ocean. Wondering just what was behind them and trying to figure out his next move but she couldn't.

After they finished Ivy's legs felt wobbly and although she had just woken up she felt as though she could have gone right back to sleep, Rafe reached over and placed his arm around her shoulders, pulling her toward him so he could give her another kiss while his other hand traced patterns down the curves of her body, moving the sheets off of himself and placing them over Ivy he reached for the trash can in the room and then his boxers, pulling them on and looking around her room, trying to get a sense of who she was, he noticed there was a photo book with a picture of the two of them as children, he smiled gently at the innocent children in the picture before turning back to the girl in the bed who was obviously very tired. He grabbed his shorts and t-shirt just about to put them on when he heard the booming voice of her father come from downstairs, both of their eyes widened as the two teens scrambled to put their clothes on, Rafe gave up putting on a shirt and threw over a can of deodorant to Ivy to mask the smell of sweat in the room. She flapped her hands wildly toward the door insinuating that he had to leave, and he took no time in doing so, remembering the conversation he had with her father the night before. As he was about to begin the descent from the balcony he shouted to the girl who was frantically trying to fix herself and her bedding, she looked over in slight annoyance.

"Get me outside at 8 tomorrow Rutherford. Wear something sexy" he winked before disappearing into the night air before she had any time to reply.

Her happiness was short-lived as in a matter of minutes her father was in her room, demanding to know where she was the night before and why on earth she had been spending time with Rafe Cameron. She couldn't help but try her best to stifle a laugh thinking about the fact that just moments ago the same boy her father was lecturing her on was in her bed.

This couple is so messy lmao. Tbh I'd fuck him even if he got me kicked out.